Geordie Shore Watch

Dark Horse
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mau5)
Molest kids like everyone else does in Teeside?
Sack that. Hollys single now.
Abi24
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Vicky was right in that Jay was bang out of order for kicking holly when she was down (not literally as I imagine her chest would hit the floor and bounce her straight back to her feet!), but spitting is absolutely rancid and disgusting.

Looks wise she's probably the nicest, closest to what most geordie girls look like/aspire to look like in real life, but she has all the class of a Bigg Market bin.
matt10101
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am most likely going to be in Geordie Shores Magaluf special (though i have never seen the show before).

I was at the club BCM and me and one of my mates went out for a smoke and got talking to some bloke from Belfast, and one of those *******'s from the show picked a fight with my friend, and the Belfast guy ended up smacking the shore guy, was hilarious. He was down and out in 1 hit, and it was all on camera!

They are all ******s
micky022
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This show makes me sad to be Geordie. I was hoping Episode One would be them all being battered in the Bigg Market...

And the women; God, they're awful. Holly is a Smoggy!
matt10101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Milky Milk)
I really hope that airs on TV :teehee:
Do you know which guy it was?
No idea, i was pretty drunk all i remember is he was wearing a black tank top and had dark hair

I'd probably remember if i watched an episode of the show, but I'm not willing to put myself through such trauma
Moonkin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I thought Vicky was cool till she spat on Jay. FFFUU
AJ-OD
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
any1 watch the special?
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AJ-OD)
any1 watch the special?
How Jay gets any girls with those eyebrows, god only knows.
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tonight!!!!!
Wooooo :woo:
Daniellejo.
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rebecca seems like she'll be a bit of a *****, like.
love how the girls were getting pissed off just at the IDEA of another girl LOL. How stereotypical :rolleyes:

Well after watching it now I feel a bit bad for this girl. vicky was an absolute ***** then for no reason.
Abi24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sorry but that new girl has clearly been told to go in there with an attitude and cause trouble - definitely manipulated for the TV. I don't think Vicky was entirely fair but there's no way new girl would get away with being such a ***** in the real world either.

New lad seems alright, bit short. Gaz, Jay and James? Same old same...

ps how awkward was it when Gaz was talking to Charlotte's mum?!
The_Male_Melons
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cdsmith1990)
It's happening....

http://www.mtv.co.uk/shows/geordie-shore
Missed this. Was watching shameless instead.
Aijin
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Being Geordie... watching this show makes me cringe. I've never said "tash on" or "get on it like a car bonnet" ever... and never would.
mau5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Serioiusly what the hell is this supposed to be?

rural_boy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mau5)
Serioiusly what the hell is this supposed to be?

Jesus Christ, is it human?
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Really getting into the show, watched Series 1 and the Magaluf Madness specials one after another and now I love it

Anyone bought the iTunes Season Pass of it? any of it censored like Jersey Shore is?
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love this show, lol. All the make-ups and break-ups and how things can go from playful banter to full-on arguing makes it very addictive. Quality TV.

It's easy to find the moral high-ground when your watching this show. Many people may even begin to like them for that.
tehFrance
Badges: 15
Report 7 years ago
Was watching last nights and got to admit I am hating Gaz right now... poor Charlotte :console: the ending was crap... TV Guide hyped it up too much :lol:
Abi24
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's not the same without Charlotte! I really hope she goes back in there with her middle finger flicked permenantly at Gary...I do think she has issues she needs to address though, she seems painfully insecure and like she drinks to compensate for something she feels she's lacking.

Vicky/Ricci is going to get SO awkward next week, when her boyfriend turns up...I still think they'll end up hooking up at some point though, either that or it'll be Jay and Vicky v2.0
bigdoog
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Jesus the so called females all look like ******'s, seriously rank ****s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads