Report 7 years ago
i prefer winter, good old winter

honestly
ChapelTom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A good winter is one where I can take to the South Pennine hills (that I can see out my window!) for a walk in the snow and not have to worry about education for a week.
Bramble88
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like in between, springtime kinda weather. Really hot weather makes me ill :/
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hate hot weather and humidity but I do like the sun.

If it stayed under 27 degrees all year round and was usually sunny with a decent amount of rainy/foggy days the weather would be perfect in my eyes.
DeafeningSilence
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I used to absolutely hate it- Summer was hell.
But now I've started riding I've come to want it a lot more. It's a lot easier jumping when the ground isn't slippy, even if it hurts less when you fall off
KingMessi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like it being warm but once you go much over twenty-three to twenty-five degrees it becomes very unpleasant for me.
KingGoonIan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Coben)
I'm have sensitive skin which means I can't leave the house without spf50 but eitherway I really don't like heat or the sun, it's really bad I have to wait till 7pm to leave my house sometimes. It just makes me so hot and sticky and feel like dying.

Anyone else not enjoy hot weather ?
ME! I have sensetive skin like yourself and I have various allergies most of which affect me in the summer.

I love winter because I like the fresh air, it's most comfortable to do exercise in (Cycling is my only way of transport atm and I'm addicted to running) and also I like winter because I'm used to it; being from up north but now living down south.
realm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Cold FTWWW
humy369
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It rained today i was in heaven
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
COLD all the way.

I love winter, snow, snowflakes, ice (and ice cream) and COLD. Everything cold and pretty ice peaks.
Coben
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
-_- its back again
Aarroonnn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
im pale and ginger, so no.
nmudz_009
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm male, , and hate very sunny weather; can't walk for 15 mins without my eyes hurting. Realised people actually wear sunglasses for a reason other than style. Love warm evenings tho.
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hate the hot weather which is really quite odd since i moved from Singapore and right now its 25 degrees in Wales which i am finding unbearable, i get really hot and bothered when most people think i should be used to it considering Singapore was around 33-34 degrees but im not, its awful the heat

Complete opposite with the cold though i love it, what most people find cold i find pleasant nothing like a gust of wind cooling you down. In winter i used to get in trouble with the school for wearing shorts and t shirts as well as vests in the snow, people thought i was showing off but i just dont feel the cold unless its absolutely freezing like -10 sort of temperature...

Want it to be cold again so i can go outside without being drenched...
I Like Turtles
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Soph(:
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I love it as long as I'm dressed in summer clothes and have sun cream
ChapelTom
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hate the British heat, 20C can be pretty bad. I've been to West Africa, been out in 40C+ and actually enjoy it. I've played football on the beach in 40C temperatures, yet try that at 25C here in Britain and I'd probably collapse and die after 20 minutes.
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hate it most when it's hot + humid with no strong breeze.
You can't beat cold but sunny days though imo.
iwishtheskywaspink
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I hate it when it's hot and I'm at school, our school forces us to keep our blazers on! And the buses are packed!-London -_-
twinlensreflex
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have ocular albinism AND photophobia, so I can get sunburnt in winter. I like sunshine, I like some warmth, but I hate humidity like this.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.27%
Leave (130)
19.73%

Watched Threads