Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanfromtheblock)
    I don't understand what that means :confused:
    When two people like each other very much ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    When two people like each other very much ...
    I don't understand how climbing someone like a tree means sex.

ReputationRep:
    This tbh... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand what that means :confused:
    I just saw:

Which starred:

To whom I would:

ReputationRep:
    I had an unusual childhood.

ReputationRep:
    GAHHHHHD guys! The Balcony Scene has finally gone up from Lauren's Romeo and Juliet last Thursday. It's so good! Although the cameramen went for a few close-ups when I would have liked to have seen the footwork. Consider this advanced warning that I may mention this several times in the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjh9pzQJnY

Edit: And to think, guys ... I was in the same bed as that woman that night.

ReputationRep:
    I should be working, but no a documentary on AI won out. I now have to wind up some medics about diagnostic iPads

ReputationRep:
    Alex and Anshul have never heard of a ceilidh, is this normal for you English?

I always assumed they were a fairly normal event, I'm aware of a few having happened at uni.

ReputationRep:

I always assumed they were a fairly normal event, I'm aware of a few having happened at uni.
    The ****'s that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    The ****'s that?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ceilidh

ReputationRep:

I'm familiar with them

ReputationRep:

Lol don't expect any English people to know what anything spelt in Gaelic is.

I myself only became acquainted with the term through a wedding I attended around 3 years ago (such a wonderfully bounteous supply of alcohol btw, at one point I had wine coming out of my ears, both figuratively and literally).

I miss alcohol :moon:

ReputationRep:

Ceilidhs are the best thing ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    GAHHHHHD guys! The Balcony Scene has finally gone up from Lauren's Romeo and Juliet last Thursday. It's so good! Although the cameramen went for a few close-ups when I would have liked to have seen the footwork. Consider this advanced warning that I may mention this several times in the next few days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHjh9pzQJnY

Edit: And to think, guys ... I was in the same bed as that woman that night.
    Wasted on you :sigh:

I know of them, but only entirely by chance.

(Original post by paddy)
    This tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. I went to a nice comedy thing and also to the pub it was in with a friend, it was nice.

I know what they are, but I wouldn't be too surprised if someone didn't. Also I wouldn't expect them to recognise the word written if they only knew it pronounced. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

I myself only became acquainted with the term through a wedding I attended around 3 years ago (such a wonderfully bounteous supply of alcohol btw, at one point I had wine coming out of my ears, both figuratively and literally).

I miss alcohol :moon:
    I can imagine you singing this, drunk, Paddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwaw1sfr48

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    I can imagine you singing this, drunk, Paddy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Bwaw1sfr48
    Considering I'd be singing it in an English accent I'm not sure anyone could take me seriously.

Also I'd be more likely to be singing about alcohol. Or 80s/90s pop music.

ReputationRep:
    So it was a choice between sleeping before work, and meeting my best friend's new girlfriend. Obviously, I chose the latter, and now have a nine hour shift stretching before me. Yay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    So it was a choice between sleeping before work, and meeting my best friend's new girlfriend. Obviously, I chose the latter, and now have a nine hour shift stretching before me. Yay?
    Is this your police thing?

ReputationRep:
    Just tried the new tea-flavoured Monster drink. Like very sweet iced tea. They're surprisingly palatable, for a range that normally tastes like sugar and tachycardia.

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.