The Caretaker
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hey its not pretty but somebody has to do it!
g_n
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
im definitely glad it was u that had to do it =/
The Caretaker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:rofl:

see im getting the hang of this smiley now!
greeniev
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by The Caretaker)
well we are going to imperial college after all! *bada-boosh*

and 6'5'' is impressive no matter if its feet or inches, but then they say size dosent matter, it how you use it...

PS hey i just noticed this thread got stickied! yay!
hey calm it mate! :rolleyes:
The Caretaker
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i apologise. was a bit stressed yesterday after getting nowhere with revision having spent ages on it. I HATE PHY6!!!!! I do believe we should stop this conversation now as it has deviated quite a lot from the "picture thread"
greeniev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Lol. Well, good luck on your physics exams :hahaha:
I've long ago finished my exams, so I'm gonna relax and enjoy watching you guys sweating over exams
kitsune
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by The Caretaker)
i apologise. was a bit stressed yesterday after getting nowhere with revision having spent ages on it. I HATE PHY6!!!!! I do believe we should stop this conversation now as it has deviated quite a lot from the "picture thread"
It's not that bad... got 89/120 in June 2005... but a friend from my previous school got 41/120!!! and he got 285/300 in AS Physics! :eek:
halfoflessthan50p
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
if you got 285/300 in all your AS modules and pretty high in the other A2s then i guess it wouldnt matter if you messed up PH6.

I got almost full marks in my AS modules (oh, I was so motivated back then what happened?) and i only need something like a C or a D in PH6 to get an A overall now.

Anyway, lets try and drag this thread back on to topic. Anyone withholding a photograph of themselves? cmon, I promise I'll come and talk to anyone who i recognise off here when (*if ) im finally in Uni
kitsune
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by halfoflessthan50p)
if you got 285/300 in all your AS modules and pretty high in the other A2s then i guess it wouldnt matter if you messed up PH6.

I got almost full marks in my AS modules (oh, I was so motivated back then what happened?) and i only need something like a C or a D in PH6 to get an A overall now.

Anyway, lets try and drag this thread back on to topic. Anyone withholding a photograph of themselves? cmon, I promise I'll come and talk to anyone who i recognise off here when (*if ) im finally in Uni
well... he got a B overall

I've got a pic of myself in my profile!
Marie05
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sweetspacetime)
Thanks Kitsune :p: I'd feel embarrased, but I'm far too tired. Je regrette... sorry Marie05, good luck to you for medicine anyway, I'm sure you'll become famous soon enough
lol thank you, good luck to you too and yes TSR reckons i will be famous soon enough

Greeniev - Hey i will still be 17 too when i start at Imperial hopefully! I have a friend going to Imperial too hopefully, and he promised he'll be buying me the drinks :p: :rolleyes:

to keep on topic i'll post some random pictures shall i...

the first picture is the Head of Sixth Form's car! :p:
second picture is my biology class *cries*
third picture - chemistry class (im the one second from left)
fourth pic - turfed Head of Sixth form office :p:
fifth - a physics teacher's car!
Attached files
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by sweetspacetime)
1.96m to save the hassle
woah!:eek: you're 36 cm taller than me! :rolleyes:
SE14788
Report 13 years ago
Haha, you're still young, still growing... so am I it seems. I like how you have 'animals' above your head in the chemistry class picture. Did you hold chemistry lessons in a bio class? Your bio friends look like fun, I wonder how many of them do Physics.

Thanks for uploading the car pictures! Brilliant ideas... I have a chemistry teacher who would like a cardboard spoiler and bumper :p:
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
haha! no it is a chemistry lab! They probably just couldnt think of anything else to stick over my head! :p:

I love my biology class gonna be missing everyone :bawling: and the guy in the white shirt does physics and is crazy about it and i guess you are too! He will be going to exeter to study physics next year.

aahh all that mischief was done on the last day of school we also had a water fight (i was drenched!! ) blocked corridors all around the school and put biohazard signs around the science labs and scared little kids off!, put a safety message in all registers telling pupils to stay away from a suspicious man (who exactly fit the description of a particular teacher at the school ), my friend also parked in the Headmaster's parking space!!

aaah and after all that we all went down to the local pub! :rolleyes:

ps the physics teacher drove down to the pub with the cardboard spoiler and bumper! and he was trying to act all cool aah it was so funny!
Jonathan
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
We all went down to the pub too (a year of 300 people in one small pub!) but there was nothing else very exciting.

The cardboard body kit on the physics teacher's car is genius!
zertrudetrout
Report 13 years ago
haha our physics teacher in yr 11 spent most of the year teaching us how to make crumple zones on model cars with art straws...we should have thought of that! when's everyone's leaver's ball's??
Marie05
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zertrudetrout)
haha our physics teacher in yr 11 spent most of the year teaching us how to make crumple zones on model cars with art straws...we should have thought of that! when's everyone's leaver's ball's??

lol you can still do it after the exams! my leaver's ball is on the 29th, its going to be on a cruise boat on the thames

I have just realised that i have used a total of 16 smilies in the last 2 posts (excluding this one)!
kitsune
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*Marie05 is very pretty!*
g_n
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:ditto: :biggrin:
greeniev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Marie05)
lol you can still do it after the exams! my leaver's ball is on the 29th, its going to be on a cruise boat on the thames

I have just realised that i have used a total of 16 smilies in the last 2 posts (excluding this one)!
:rofl:

I do that too frequently too... :rolleyes:
greeniev
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by zertrudetrout)
8th July - in school... :rolleyes:
I'm annoyed tho cause the world cup final is the day afterwards and I'm not even gonna be back in Germany by then! :bawling:

oh well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Jun '20
    Thu, 25 Jun '20
    Sat, 19 Sep '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.05%
12.41%
12.53%
18.03%
23.07%
19.91%

Watched Threads