Car Spotting Thread Watch

Runninground
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
An Aston Martin was following me on the motorway (Picture it, an Aston Martin following a little Corsa on a motorway aha). He got off on the same junction as me and sat behind me at the traffic lights. I was hoping he would go in the other lane so I could have a better look but he just stayed behind. Turned off into a business park and that was the last I saw
Sgt.Incontro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Runninground)
An Aston Martin was following me on the motorway (Picture it, an Aston Martin following a little Corsa on a motorway aha). He got off on the same junction as me and sat behind me at the traffic lights. I was hoping he would go in the other lane so I could have a better look but he just stayed behind. Turned off into a business park and that was the last I saw
Corsa driver?

Nice.Guy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by LJStudent)
Attachment 239982 Shelby GT500 Eleanor Mustang - worth £200k outside my dad's garage.
I was actually watching gone in 60 seconds yesterday, I would love to see that car in real life! Absolutely stunning!

(Original post by Sgt.Incontro)
Corsa driver?

Of corsa he is! ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sgt.Incontro
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nice.Guy)
Of corsa he is! ...
lol
LJStudent
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nice.Guy)
I was actually watching gone in 60 seconds yesterday, I would love to see that car in real life! Absolutely stunning!

Even nicer to be in - this one had a new Boss Block engine in it, the noise is just...uhhhhhhh
Runninground
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by airdoc)
Haha, I've known Tim for a little while

Attachment 230843
Attachment 230847
Attachment 230849
I subscribed to Shmee150 when I first found out about him on this thread. I was watching some of his videos today and then found out he owns an Audi R8. I think I died a little inside. He must only be like 21 and he can already afford an R8?!?!?! :eek:

Now I realise how lazy and bad my life is. He is out driving around in an R8, spotting supercars and I am sitting here drooling over his videos aha
sailorben
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My uncle's E-type 4.2 and an XKR:

He likes his Jags, also has a couple of XJs of varying eras, a MK10 jag and a MK2, as well as a lotus elan +2, and is now looking to sell his MK2 to make garage space for a manual DB7..
... and I mustn't forget the Rover 620 :/ lol
I'm the lucky nephew who gets a ride in them occasionally, by far my favourite is the e-type for the sounds, smells and looks

One day I shall drive them......
airdoc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I subscribed to Shmee150 when I first found out about him on this thread. I was watching some of his videos today and then found out he owns an Audi R8. I think I died a little inside. He must only be like 21 and he can already afford an R8?!?!?! :eek:

Now I realise how lazy and bad my life is. He is out driving around in an R8, spotting supercars and I am sitting here drooling over his videos aha
Haha, yeah, the R8 is fantastic! He isn't 21 he's 26 and has worked hard for it all

I don't have a supercar yet either, but its a work in progress
Runninground
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by airdoc)
Haha, yeah, the R8 is fantastic! He isn't 21 he's 26 and has worked hard for it all

I don't have a supercar yet either, but its a work in progress
26 is still just as impressive! How close are you to getting one?
airdoc
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
26 is still just as impressive! How close are you to getting one?
not very close at all, I need to graduate first haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads