Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Scott's Oats. I love porridge!

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT'S WINNER IS...KELLOGGS START!

I have no idea how the oldest, most original of commerical breakfast cereals (Scott's) lost whilst the imitator (Oats so Simple) went through, but perhaps you lot must just love Kellogg's Start that much?

Now that I think about it - Kellogg's Start and Honey Monster Honey Waffles are exceptionally alike in both texture and flavour!

PS, Thanks to those of you who read what the thread was about before posting. Remember reading? That was the best.

Next heat coming up!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!

NESTLE SHREDDED WHEAT BITESIZE versus KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS!

The interesting thing is that the bitesize Shredded Wheat have notably higher sugar and salt than their big daddy counterparts - perhaps to appeal to more juvenile palates? Well, it certainly can't be any more kiddy than our pal Coco Monkey, who'd rather have a bowl of multi-textured rocks.

Are you a SHRED-HEAD, or a ROCK-CO..er... Rock...Face?

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks! Better than pops IMO

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks.

ReputationRep:
    Coco rocks, one of the best cereals ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Coco rocks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    coco rocks!

ReputationRep:
    Coco Rocks

ReputationRep:
    I'd go with Bitesize shredded wheat, but looks like I'm outvoted again! I really don't like chocolate cereal, any chocolate cereal. Or chocolate on cereal.

Also, I'm starting to get worried that Frosties will get paired with Shreddies because they're the only two cereals I actually really like/eat.

ReputationRep:
    BITESIZE SHREDDED WHEAT. So I'm fighting a losing (that's right Toto losing) battle, but I prefer it, with or without sugar. I like to let them go soggy in the milk too, and it makes a really nice porridge type thing. I'm a freak
    Coco rocks are nice, but I'll usually go for pops.

ReputationRep:
    Coco rocks

ReputationRep:
    coco rocks

ReputationRep:
    THIS HEAT IS TAKEN EASILY BY KELLOGGS COCO POPS COCO ROCKS!

Seems as soon as you add chocolate into the equation, TSR becomes blithering madmen in their clambering to vote for it! Chocolate for breakfast might be the way for a student to start the day - sure, no arguing there - but never completely renounce your faith in Shredded Wheat - it's an underrated gem.

Next heat, ROCKIN' ON UP!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT.

KELLOGGS RICE KRISPIES MULTIGRAIN SHAPES versus KELLOGGS RICICLES!

Both from the Rice Krispies family, and both with a truly troubled past! The former started life as "Muddles" before Kelloggs realised it sounded unattractive, and rebranded them in the weird orange box as a "healthy" Rice Krispie. The latter? The government almost banned it (the same process Kelloggs Frosties is undergoing as we speak!) after it was deemed to have "Dangerously high sugar content". After Kelloggs dramatically decreased the sugar, they got a slap on the wrist and Rik the Astronaut lived on.

But after hearing their troubled pasts... are they still marriage material?

ReputationRep:
    RICICLES. They're out of this world! Sorry, I couldn't resist. But I find the multigrain shapes massively overrated.

ReputationRep:
    Multigrain shapes Since I've never tried Riccles

ReputationRep:
    Ricicles, I eat them loads of times. They're ace!

Ricicles!

ReputationRep:
    Rice Krispies Multrigrain. I like the shapes because I'm a big child at heart and they taste really addictive! x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.