Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is Male dominance still present in society? Patriarchy Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jreid1994)
    All in all this, pastarfarian ( although I'm an atheist I'm not a complete nobhead about it) if you want to pretend that sexual assaults against men are cool because all men want is sex, go for it at least i don't sound like a misandric fool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You sound like a fool who can't understand a document despite multiple people breaking it down for him, who disagrees with the definitions and methods it uses and yet still cites it to support his own misguided verbal diarrhoea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    You sound like a fool who can't understand a document despite multiple people breaking it down for him, who disagrees with the definitions and methods it uses and yet still cites it to support his own misguided verbal diarrhoea.
    No, you obviously are too stupid to understand what this specific sexual assault is the male version of, it's a serious crime, should we just say rape cases in USA are just trivial?

Yes, that's exactly it, USA is going to define sexual assault as a happily received blowjob whilst slightly tipsy, if the man receiving the blowjob/ or giving vaginal sex is able to consent/speak upon his behalf, and doesn't want it it's sexual assault, if he's too drunk to consent/speak (unconscious/heavily drugged) then he's not able to consent making it wrong, would you want to be penetrated whilst unconscious/very, very heavily intoxicated on alcohol/drugs by someone?

Edit: I literally want to :facepalm: when you actually believe that victims of forced envelopment are just tipsy and wanted to receive oral sex it quite blatantly isn't the case, should we take the same stance with rape?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, you obviously are too stupid to understand what this specific sexual assault is the male version of, it's a serious crime, should we just say rape cases in USA are just trivial?

Yes, that's exactly it, USA is going to define sexual assault as a happily received blowjob whilst slightly tipsy, if the man receiving the blowjob/ or giving vaginal sex is able to consent/speak upon his behalf, and doesn't want it it's sexual assault, if he's too drunk to consent/speak (unconscious/heavily drugged) then he's not able to consent making it wrong, would you want to be penetrated whilst unconscious/very, very heavily intoxicated on alcohol/drugs by someone?

Edit: I literally want to :facepalm: when you actually believe that victims of forced envelopment are just tipsy and wanted to receive oral sex it quite blatantly isn't the case, should we take the same stance with rape?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you keep coming up with stuff I've never even broached the subject of in my posts, let alone come out with that specific opinion, I'm going to get the mods involved. It goes beyond straw-manning and into straight-up defamation.

ReputationRep:
    I believe in equal opportunities within reason (common sense should prevail if women want to do something silly like becoming builders). I don't think there's true equality though because the genders are just too different to tell. People just say we're equal to be PC because there's an infinite number of eventualities that would need evaluation in order to say whether or not we are actually equal. Personally I quite like being a woman and I have no intention in ever having a house husband stay at home looking after my children while I go to work because I think for most couples (if not all) that's potentially very damaging.

People need to stop trying to rebel against their evolutionary instincts because it confuses men into thinking that women want to be like them which many of us (including me) definitely do not.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep coming up with stuff I've never even broached the subject of in my posts, let alone come out with that specific opinion, I'm going to get the mods involved. It goes beyond straw-manning and into straight-up defamation.
    Sure, how dare I say that sexual assault against men is bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sure, how dare I say that sexual assault against men is bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  double-facepalm.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  41.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    All in all this, pastarfarian ( although I'm an atheist I'm not a complete nobhead about it) if you want to pretend that sexual assaults against men are cool because all men want is sex, go for it at least i don't sound like a misandric fool.
    Apologies Ronove, the troll was docile and I've woken it up. I shouldn't be feeding it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe in gender equality because most women don't believe in it either. I have nothing wrong with it philosophically but I believe this whole issue has been hijacked by a small number of feminists whose yeast infection won't go away. Most women want to be dominated and relegated to a secondary role to their man. They won't admit it but they know it in themselves to be true.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Syrokal)
    Damn right they do.

And rightly so, I have never seen a female Athlete or team I prefer watching more than a male.
    I admit I don't care for most team sports played my women but I do like some solo stuff like gymnastics.

ReputationRep:
    I explained in the post, you absolute Muppet. So you think it's not rape if the girl is unconscious? Let's get this straight you'd be happy with a random girl having sex with you whilst you're asleep(for all you know it could be unprotected sex and she could be infected with aids)? This is what USA says

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...80520I20120106

"That includes any victim who cannot consent due to alcohol or drug use, who is under the age of consent, or who is mentally or physically incapable of consent." So cannot consent because of alcohol or drugs? Too drunk/ high to speak, you'd have to be so drunk to achieve that state that you're almost passing out. Under the age of consent is statutory rape. Mentally of physically incapable to consent, severely disabled.

so the CDC is obviously more nieve and going to arrest someone who is tipsy for a blowjob, if he didn't want it it's rape, face it! Also because he's able to consent if he said no it's sexual assault, get that into that tiny head of yours, she'd have to use force to stop him. You have to be too drunk to resist to be able to be too drunk to be able to consent.

Why you're okay with men getting raped and not women I don't know. You're a sociopath.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you a scarecrow? Because they're made of straw too.......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chappers-94)
    Are you a scarecrow? Because they're made of straw too....
    Thanks for the support, but don't get sucked in. You're new and you can waste hours trying to make him see reason. Even when he replies to his own posts (???) he makes no sense, lol. Just ignore him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pastaferian)
    Thanks for the support, but don't get sucked in. You're new and you can waste hours trying to make him see reason. Even when he replies to his own posts (???) he makes no sense, lol. Just ignore him.
    It's because women hold all the world power that's why every single president in USA, and all but one prime minister in the uk but one are all women dressed as men with the same physical features as men. It's a conspiracy. Shhh.....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    I don't believe in gender equality because most women don't believe in it either. I have nothing wrong with it philosophically but I believe this whole issue has been hijacked by a small number of feminists whose yeast infection won't go away. Most women want to be dominated and relegated to a secondary role to their man. They won't admit it but they know it in themselves to be true.
    You're so wrong on so many levels that I don't know where to begin.
    Claiming to know what every woman wants is both ignorant and arrogant of you; what do you have to back up this statement at all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    You're so wrong on so many levels that I don't know where to begin.
    Claiming to know what every woman wants is both ignorant and arrogant of you; what do you have to back up this statement at all?
    Women are homogeneous in their thinking and follow a script for the most part. This is what most women don't understand or see and therefore need an outside POV to affirm this. It doesn't matter if she's the most ardent feminist who believes in absolute egalitarianism, at the end of the day she wants a man to put her in her place and will have no respect or attraction for a man who doesn't assume a dominant role in a relationship.

I'll get into it more but I really have to start revising for my exams, I've wasted the whole day already.

ReputationRep:
    Women are homogeneous in their thinking and follow a script for the most part. This is what most women don't understand or see and therefore need an outside POV to affirm this. It doesn't matter if she's the most ardent feminist who believes in absolute egalitarianism, at the end of the day she wants a man to put her in her place and will have no respect for a man who doesn't assume a dominant role in a relationship.

I'll get into it more but I really have to start revising for my exams, I've wasted the whole day already.
    Repeating what you already said doesn't prove a thing, which is what I asked. You're just 100% completely wrong.
    If a man I was seeing tried to put me in my place, I would stop it there and then and seriously consider if there is any future for the relationship. I lose all respect for men (or women) who try to do this to someone.

ReputationRep:
    Women are homogeneous in their thinking and follow a script for the most part. This is what most women don't understand or see and therefore need an outside POV to affirm this. It doesn't matter if she's the most ardent feminist who believes in absolute egalitarianism, at the end of the day she wants a man to put her in her place and will have no respect or attraction for a man who doesn't assume a dominant role in a relationship.

This is not even slightly true.

ReputationRep:

Yes, women want to be put in their place! :rolleyes: And that place is obviously away from guys like you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emaemmaemily)
    Repeating what you already said doesn't prove a thing, which is what I asked. You're just 100% completely wrong.
    If a man I was seeing tried to put me in my place, I would stop it there and then and seriously consider if there is any future for the relationship. I lose all respect for men (or women) who try to do this to someone.
    Ok, believe what you like.

This is not even slightly true.
    Really? weren't you the one who was dating an ex boyfriend who was exactly like this (actually even worse) who made you feel inadequate throughout your entire relationship but you felt guilty that you were still incredibly attracted to that trait of his even though you're engaged to some sap that treats you like a princess?. This is what I mean exactly, women say one thing and mean something entirely different. That's what I don't get into debate with you about it, I just treat you that way regardless because frankly actions speak louder than words.

ReputationRep:

I wasted a whole 30 seconds reading your drivel

ReputationRep:
    Really? weren't you the one who was dating an ex boyfriend who was exactly like this (actually even worse) who made you feel inadequate throughout your entire relationship but you felt guilty that you were still incredibly attracted to that trait of his even though you're engaged to some sap that treats you like a princess?. This is what I mean exactly, women say one thing and mean something entirely different. That's what I don't get into debate with you about it, I just treat you that way regardless because frankly actions speak louder than words.
    Seems like someone's hearing what they want to hear. The conclusion to that post was that I hated being in that kind of a situation and was very glad to have it over with. The sex situation was different in that relationship (in fact it was the only part of the relationship that was anything like acceptable) and that's what was causing me confusion when adjusting to my current relationship. I was making false connections. And if you're alluding to the fact that the guy hit me, it was totally out of the blue and out of character at the time so that is not the kind of relationship I was in. It ended as soon as that happened. Anyone with any solid base of self-esteem and security will not put up with being in a relationship where the other person tries to put him/her 'in their place'.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.