Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trails)
    Not quite. Applied for psychology at RHUL, though!
    Still a fellow RHUL applicant never know might see each other around come September! Lol at least I won't be the only one on campus who barely drinks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone at KCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amholcroft)
    Oooooh I must have gotten the wrong end of the stick, well in the highly likely event of me being unable to get an AAB I'll get itn touch with you before freshers ha ha!

No worries it actually helps me learn things too!
    haha it's okay it would be nice to know another biologist there as we seem to be non existent at the moment :lol:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laraali1)
    Anyone at KCL?
    I put KCL as my insurance, and i'm not particularly confident in meeting my firm offer .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TaraBelle)
    What a good idea thought I'd introduce myself, very occasional drinker here (even then nothing more than one drink) and I'll hopefully be studying medicine in September
    Yay another medic Where do you hope to be going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxSherlockxx)
    Yay another medic Where do you hope to be going?

St George's in London, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    St George's in London, what about you?
    Barts and the London

ReputationRep:
    Barts and the London
    Ah practically down the road I have a friend there doing medicine in first year who's loving it oh and I did some work expeirnce there as well, it's really lovely, I'm especially in awe of the lifts

ReputationRep:
    finally im not alone. future architect here:danceboy::danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Ah practically down the road I have a friend there doing medicine in first year who's loving it oh and I did some work expeirnce there as well, it's really lovely, I'm especially in awe of the lifts
    haha excellent! The lifts? I'm not from London so I cannot say I know about the lifts :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    I put KCL as my insurance, and i'm not particularly confident in meeting my firm offer .
    Woo! Maybe we'll meet then.
    But no I'm sure you can make your firm, work super hard! What is your firm anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laraali1)
    Woo! Maybe we'll meet then.
    But no I'm sure you can make your firm, work super hard! What is your firm anyway haha
    Thanks . My firm is warwick, and that's to study maths. What do you want to study?

ReputationRep:
    Nice surprise to find this thread, makes me feel a bit better that I won't be alone! haha
    (Hopefully) I'll be studying medicine at Barts in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocoholicPolyglot)
    No worries I have an exam in June regarding Alexander the Great and your username just reminded me that I should be getting back to my revision
    I'm glad to have been of assistance then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by constantmeowage)
    Haha, fair enough, I have to admit that I mayyy have guessed what stale pee tastes like. But I can gather that it tastes just as naff.
    Ahhhhh, for a moment there I was worried. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brittanna)
    Thanks . My firm is warwick, and that's to study maths. What do you want to study?
    Wow! Warwick for Maths is fantastic, congrats on your offer
    I'm doing Law haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hermi1)
    Nice surprise to find this thread, makes me feel a bit better that I won't be alone! haha
    (Hopefully) I'll be studying medicine at Barts in September

Are you not coming to Georges?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nayrichards7)
    I'm in two minds about Cardiff! I want to study law but don't know whether to stay at home in Gloucestershire or venture to Cardiff! I'm also a non-drinker and put off by the reputation of Cardiff's nightlife.. glad there is someone going to Cardiff like me!
    From what I've heard, although he nightlife is good for those who do like a drink, it's also not much of a problem for non-drinkers like us. And it's got a good daylife for us to enjoy whilst all of the drinkers are nursing their hangovers back in halls.

I'll be moving up from Plymouth, so it's about three hours away from home. I just like the idea of being able to get some independence, and it's a bit of an adventure as well. Plus the chemistry department is AMAZING!

Good luck, wherever you choose to go!

I'm at an admitted students event at the moment and no alcohol is allowed. Sober partay. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    haha excellent! The lifts? I'm not from London so I cannot say I know about the lifts :P

If I remember correctly, when you go into the lifts in the Royal London hospital, there's a touch screen where you select which ward you want and it takes you there, rather than having to figure out which floor you need from signs, I just found this really cool

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.