Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls....What size are you and what size would you like to be? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm size 6, but I would actually rather be a size 8, because it is so hard to find stuff that fits...

ReputationRep:
    Why would anyone thumbs up or down an answer? Just because one person's ideal weight isn't yours doesn't mean theirs is wrong - grow up. I'm currently a size 8 but would prefer to be a curvier size 10. Although, I've grown to accept my individual genetics and stopped comparing myself to bustier and more curvacious girls a long time ago. Comparing yourself in a negative light to other girls or women only makes us unhappier.

ReputationRep:
    6 but I think 8s or 10s look much nicer

ReputationRep:
    Im a size 8 and its not that im that bothered about losing weight to become a size six, I think its just really a case of toning up

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 16 but would love to be a 12 again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a loose 10 but id like to be a tight 10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clearlyjulia)
    I'm a 4 or 6. I would love to be a size 8/10 but putting on weight is so god damn hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's pretty simple really. Just consume more calories than your BMR.

ReputationRep:
    5 foot 8 size 6-8 would ideally like to be a size 6 in every shop

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"6 and a size 14/16 since going on the pill I ballooned because it made me constantly hungry! I'm aiming to be a size 10 by next year if not smaller

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4 and size 8. Pretty happy but as with most people there are a few places I'd like to change!

ReputationRep:
    I'm generally a 14 but on trousers sometimes I can be a 16. I'm 6 foot. I don't look underweight or overweight and I love my food so I wouldn't start eating rabbit food to change and try get myself down to a 12. Also I think I would look a bit sickly if I tried to do that. If anything I would consider toning my legs up a bit though. In primary school I was quite fat then I started doing loads of exercise/ dieting and I lost quite a bit weight. For the past two years I haven't really been watching what I eat/ doing loads of exercise but I'm happy with my size - it's not really an issue for me anymore. I just eat what I want and enjoy myself

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'8 and I am a size 10. Ideally I'd like to be a size 8 to feel better in myself as I was a size 8 two years ago and felt great! Of course, if I do get in shape and am still a size 10, then I'm fine with that, as long as I feel happy and healthy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 6. Although I wouldn't mind being size 8 if that means going up a cup size! -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8 and want to be 10

ReputationRep:
    5'2. Size 8/10 on the bottom, size 8 on top. I have prominent hips and a small waist so if I wear high waisted jeans I'm an 8 but normal jeans a 10. I can't change it because of my hip size lol. I'm happy with the size I am.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 5"6 and I'm a size 10/12. I always struggle finding trousers that are the right size because my thighs are quite big but my legs are short

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5"4
    Size 6 shoes
    Size 6 top
    Size 10 bottom
    I have the worst figure ever.. skinny upper body with fat and shot lower body.. :'''''''(

My dream is to wear a size 6/8jeans!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Currently a 10/12, and I will be an 8/10 within three months hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    Also currently a size 10-12, but hoping to get back to being a size 8 before the end of the year!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5ft 7 and a US 6/UK 10.

I've been a US 4/UK 8 and my cup size dropped to a B, so I got back up to a 10, to restore my cup size to C.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.