(Original post by student992)
    i thought 3.15 something??
    Think I got 3. Something too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olakase)
    Think I got 3. Something too
    so did i 3.05 because u take the 2 times u have away from eachother

ReputationRep:
    This paper was hell. That's my medical school place down the drain Because of that paper I won't get all A's at AS level *cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agl)
    This paper was hell. That's my medical school place down the drain Because of that paper I won't get all A's at AS level *cries*
    Me neither, and I think I failed this exam. I'm going to apply after my A2s so if your plans backfire you can always do the same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agl)
    You do realize on Uni applications they allow you lenience for resits...

ReputationRep:
    I made quite a silly mistake on the velocity question at bearing 045, i gave two answers, one for bearing 045 (correctly) and then one for 225! Hopefully I'll lose only one or two for putting in the extra solution....

ReputationRep:
    Guys in the question about triangle of forces would it be okay if I found F and Theta using vectors rather than the triangle of forces? I still drew it in part a) but i was finding it impossible to work out f and theta using the triangle but i used vectors and managed to find the right answers. would i still get the marks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisgame)
    You do realize on Uni applications they allow you lenience for resits...
    Oh yeah I know, but they usually prefer people with all A's at AS level, something that I won't get :/ So yeah I could resit M1 next year, but I have to apply for offers with the results I get in August

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the paper?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by profit_master3)
    Has anyone got the paper?
    It got posted on page 9.

ReputationRep:
    section a was good but b was terrible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisgame)
    I made quite a silly mistake on the velocity question at bearing 045, i gave two answers, one for bearing 045 (correctly) and then one for 225! Hopefully I'll lose only one or two for putting in the extra solution....
    That's what I did, I got like -9i-9j and 7i+7j or something, and then just found the solutions for both. Hopefully they will just ignore the other solution and give full marks.

ReputationRep:
    Guys in the question about triangle of forces would it be okay if I found F and Theta using vectors rather than the triangle of forces? I still drew it in part a) but i was finding it impossible to work out f and theta using the triangle but i used vectors and managed to find the right answers. would i still get the marks?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone get something like 5 degrees for theta in that question and 241....N something for F in the triangle of forces question?

ReputationRep:
    Thought it was horrific, came out of it ready to sob but this has made me feel a bit more positive, may still get my A, fingers crossed! Good luck to everyone x

ReputationRep:
    can some1 please make a rough markscheme jus like the answer to each question please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan11)
    can some1 please make a rough markscheme jus like the answer to each question please
    Already been done

(Original post by jelmes96)
    Well, here it is guys...

http://db.tt/STbgP2wY

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefanocattaneo)
    Already been done

Posted from TSR Mobile
    thanks thought it was some virus but its the marks scheme lool

ReputationRep:
    Overall the exam went well, wanted around 90UMS and this exam was harder than alot of the mocks, i hope they may drop these grade boundaries - didn't get s or T but did some rearranging hopefully didn't drop more than 7

ReputationRep:
    shut up .
    (Original post by stefanocattaneo)
    judging by the general reaction to the paper, i reckon somewhere along the lines of june 2006:

A - 55
    b - 47
    c - 40

posted from tsr mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.