ReputationRep:
    18 years old
    5 5 (ish)
    8stone 3
    34b/c
    i m a size 8 or 10 depends on the shops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OU Student)
    Er, yes.:rolleyes: 1lb is 1lb. It's the surface area that's different. http://www.everydayhealth.com/weight...-fat-myth.aspx
    1lb of hair weights the same as 1lb of granite.

I weighed myself before, and I've dropped from 46kg to 43.5kg I'm not sure how this happened, I've done nothing except sit around, eating chocolate whilst revising for the past two weeks.

ReputationRep:
    5'4
    8 stone 3lbs. Though it generally changes between the 2-4lbs mark.

I'm actually at the heaviest that I've been ever. I'm quite small, not really got boobs... Since I've been working out I've put on, but I'm more bothered about getting stronger than putting the weight on. I don't care about the number any more.

Edit: thought I should add that my size ranges between 8-10 depending on the shop. Most bottoms need to be a 10, most tops 8 but that can differ.

5 foot 7
    7 stone
    size 4-8 depending
    32B

far too skinny, but I can't help it

18 years old, 5"10, 13.5 stone/size 16. I know I'm fat that's why it's anon. OP you sound perfectly healthy!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and 5ft6/7 and weigh 8st 5 last time I weighed myself (before all the bad revision diet and little exercise) and I normally wear a size 8 but can be a 6 or 10
    It's not really weight that's important. It's how healthy you are, you sound fine op

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I weigh 65kg, which is the biggest I've ever been. I'm still in the normal BMI range, and I feel a lot stronger and healthier than before I came to university.

I gained about 8kg since starting uni and I have a bit more fat on my body but also a lot more muscle so I think that overall the percentage fat has decreased even though the weight has gone up.

I'm a size 10-12 trousers and 8-10 top (bra size 34D).

ReputationRep:
    5'5'', around 8 stone, size 6-8, 34b

ReputationRep:
    5"4, 7st 8, size 6/8/10 (depending what I'm buying and which shop) 30/32 B (again depending on shop)

ReputationRep:
    7 stones 1 lb
    5'3
    Dress size 6-8
    32B

Btw, I don't think you should compare between other people. Everyone has different frames and everyone looks better at different weights. I think I could do with losing a couple of pounds or more due to stomach and thigh fat (I know my weight makes it seem like I'm perfectly fine but I swear I look fatter than I weigh. Or maybe its just me being a typical perfectionist girl whose never happy with herself :P) But I think I look better with less weight because I have a fairly small frame and a small face. But others look much better with more weight if they have a larger frame, larger face, because it all works well together. And everyone has different preferences. My friend said she wished she was like one of the girls in our class but I thought she had no curves and felt my friend had the better body. So its all a matter of opinion.

ReputationRep:
    i'm 16 and weigh 7 stone, height is 1.58 m. You sound perfectly normal to me, dont worry about weight it's always better to have some fat rather than bone!! guys love a bit of it im too skinny tho wish i was like u

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon because I'm slightly conscious of my weight..

I am 23 years old, a size 8/10 in tops and trousers, 5'5 and bra size 34B.

At the moment, my weight stands around 9 stones. It used to be slightly higher, about 9 and a half stone, but I was still the same clothes size. im pretty flat by the way, both boobs and bum (even though im 34B it doesn't appear huge)

I've always thought my weight was normal but I was recently speaking to a neighbour who told me she used to be 7/7.5 stones and only now (due to an operation) she is 9 stones. she is slightly shorter than me, but has a much fuller figure ie. boobs and bum.

This has thrown me a little. I know everyone holds fat in different places but its made me think do I weigh too much?

Girls, I want to know the following things (if you don't mind):

- weight
    - height
    - dress size

It probably sounds quite sad, but this has really been playing on my mind.. quite a few people actually compliment me on my figure, which I'm happy with. Its just that Im thinking do I weigh too much??

x
    Your BMI is 21, which is about as healthy as you can get. The woman you spoke to is shorter, so will have a higher BMI and will appear curvier.

I'm 5'6, somewhere between 9-10 stone (I don't check, it fluctuates), size 8/12 depending on the store, and a 36C.

I'm 5ft 4 and weigh 13 stone. I'm on a diet and my target is 9-10 stones.

Anybody else around my height and if so, what size are you

I'm trying to figure out a good weight for my height x

Hi,

Im 17, 5"6, size 4/6, bra size 28b and I weigh 7 stone 2.

ReputationRep:
    google image search for "height weight chart" and it will show you what the ideal weight is for every height :groovy:

here's one chart from the NHS I found for you:
    http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/healthy-l...ght-chart.aspx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18, size 12-14 weigh about 12 stone and bra size of 34DD :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 175cm and weigh 10st 5lbs.

ReputationRep:
    I think guides are all rough estimates. Everybody's body shape is different and distribute their weight differently.

That's what I found when I was dieting anyways. I'm just over 5'7'' and weigh 10 stone 3lbs. I'm between a 10-12.

Everyone has a different healthy weight, BMI is a load of *cough* in my opinion. It's a rough guide but don't get too hung up on it. Judge it as you go/how you feel most comfortable. I dropped down to 9 stone 12lbs and despite not being ridiculously trim on my hips and legs, my collarbones, shoulderblades, wrists and face were looking extremely skeletal.

Good luck with your dieting! I know how hard it can be. :-)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19, and weigh 10 stone 3lbs. 5'7'' in height and between a 10-12 in clothes. I'm a 34D.

OP you sound healthy, so don't worry! If anything seeing others' weight makes me think I best start shifting some lbs lol! Everybody is different.

**Edit: Thought the original post hadn't gone through, explains the multiple posting haha!**

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.