Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

84 schools have NO white British pupils at all... double the number of five years ago Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Erm, how about I care about both, and I wouldn't fight at all. Well, I'd see which side I think is in the right, but I still wouldn't fight. I'd go work in telecomms
    so maybe now you understand why you're a potential threat to this country and your very presence engenders suspicion amongst strangers.

we're in the real world, not la-la land where everyone gets along. sure, it sucks, i agree, but one has to be realistic given world history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesabbath)
    and people still believe multiculturalism can work :rolleyes:
    It works fine in:

Mumbai
    Singapore
    Dubai
    Amsterdam

ReputationRep:
    anti-white.
    I :love: your hypocrisy ie: you say that the people opposing you will shout you down as a racist (When in fact they bring up arguments, and show you why you're wrong), but you actually do shout people down and call them "Anti White" without giving any real basis

Also, if anti racism is a code word for anti white, then according to your own logic (Not that I agree with it), racism is a code word for white.

ReputationRep:
    well when you draw the dividing lines like that,

one side cares about the native population of this country, its heritage and its history, while the other side demonstrates allegiance to, and puts the interests of, all other peoples of the world, ahead of those that already live here.

maybe you believe in world without borders and nations but those that value the concept of a national identity understand that the one binding factor that holds a nation together can only ever be love of country and one's neighbours within.

if it comes to war, what side are you on?
    Yeah, because Chavs really do care about their country and other white British benefit scroungers really do care for this country ¬¬

So, according to you, White British want to maintain Britain's heritage and history, while coloured people want to destroy them?

Sweetie, you do know that coloured people fought for Britain during WW1 and WW2? My great grandpa and my grandpa both put their lives at risk trying to save this country, but, of course, it doesn't matter to you because they aren't native to Britain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    It works fine in:

Mumbai
    Singapore
    Dubai
    Amsterdam
    The entirety of Malaysia. I know some Christian and some Muslim Malaysians and we all get along fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bustabust)
    Your first two lines are correct. My issue, really, is that this no white school thing is a problem. because of the different cultures between different races, the fact that schools exist where one of these cultures, the biggest, majority culture, does not exist, is problematic. The fact that this would imply communities with few or no White British people exist large enough to contain schools is segregation and a problematic lack of integration.

I am not talking of preserving ethnicity at all.
    I used to work with alot of foreigners in the Netherlands and at no point did we have any cultural problems. And these guys were from all over Europe, Asia and Africa.

Can you give me some examples of any serious 'culture clashes' we are likely to have?

ReputationRep:
    because we are sleepwalking into a segregated society thanks to this misguided but well meaning belief that colour never matters

why is this multicultural experiment only conducted in white countries?

what if we said that japan was too homogeneous and needed more "diversity" ie less japanese people. would you expect the native population of japan to bear no objection to this?
    The percentage of foreigners in Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and UAE is higher than in all major European nations (excluding Luxembourg and possibly Liechtenstein).

ReputationRep:
    so maybe now you understand why you're a potential threat to this country and your very presence engenders suspicion amongst strangers.

we're in the real world, not la-la land where everyone gets along. sure, it sucks, i agree, but one has to be realistic given world history.
    Tell me why I am a threat to this country? Especially, as I have given my blood to this country (Quite literally), volunteer my services, pay taxes here etc...

Tell me what you do. You're only claim to giving a damn about people living here, is by being White and having heritage here. Yes, I may not be white, but I could probably say that I've given more to this country than you have, and I'm not even patriotic...

ReputationRep:
    How dare they get education and contribute to society in the future! They should be at home and be on the dole in the future.... yawn I fail to see what's wrong here?

This is a case of "he's not white" therefore he's not part of my country, just like Hitler always wanted!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YGurung)
    Yeah, because Chavs really do care about their country and other white British benefit scroungers really do care for this country ¬¬

So, according to you, White British want to maintain Britain's heritage and history, while coloured people want to destroy them?

Sweetie, you do know that coloured people fought for Britain during WW1 and WW2? My great grandpa and my grandpa both put their lives at risk trying to save this country, but, of course, it doesn't matter to you because they aren't native to Britain.
    You're as despicable as the person you're replying to if this represents your views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YGurung)

i'm fully aware of that, and some coloured people indeed love this country, others see it as the enemy.

unfortunately, many white people these days do not love this country or its history, and use that as an excuse to fill it with even more people, often coloured but not exclusively, who don't love this country.

these same self-loathing whites are the common enemy here. if they succeed, your grandparents died for nothing. we no longer have a country, just a piece of land. we have, to use the cliché, been invaded without a shot being fired.

ReputationRep:
    This is absolutely rubbish. I don't think I'd have absolutely any thing in common with you, regardless of your race, purely because of your views.

I have things in common with white English people and I have things in common with Pakistani people. I also have issues with some Pakistanis and some English people.

BTW, I'm a Pakistani and huge chunk of my friends are white, so there goes your argument
    "BTW I am different to you therefore, despite the fact you have stated everything you said was a generalisation (and therefore has exceptions) and despite the fact you were speaking from personal experience, you are wrong in your evaluation of your own relationships."

ReputationRep:
    "white flight" proves that white people are choosing to leave our cities because they don't like the demographic change which is the direct consequence of importing foreign cultures and ghettoisation

what happens when our market towns and villages undergo this same change. where will there be left to run? at what point will we see warring factions start to take to the streets?

it's easy to be complacent in times of peace. how many of these immigrants will be willing to fight for this country and its people? are there now some cuckoos in the nest?

figuratively speaking it is like falling asleep in newcastle and waking up in kabul. are we meant to continue turning a blind eye? this isn't tolerance, it is being taken for mugs.
    Alternatively it can be because many Western families can no longer afford rental costs in areas like inner London and wish to move to an area where land (on a per unit area basis) is cheaper.

It's unlikely that your small market towns and villages will undergo the same change if there isn't really the economic imperative for foreign workers to go there for money (most rural areas are poor after all, compared to London).

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    off topic but on an article once about the iphone 5 release there was a picture of lots of people queuing for it in London and there was no white people in the que at all..
    someone put that they were probably queuing for their visas lol idk just thought that was funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    I used to work with alot of foreigners in the Netherlands and at no point did we have any cultural problems. And these guys were from all over Europe, Asia and Africa.

Can you give me some examples of any serious 'culture clashes' we are likely to have?
    When did I ever mention culture clashes or problems?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bustabust)
    "BTW I am different to you therefore, despite the fact you have stated everything you said was a generalisation (and therefore has exceptions) and despite the fact you were speaking from personal experience, you are wrong in your evaluation of your own relationships."
    BTW, you should go and meet some people different to you then, but because of your views, I highly doubt any Pakistani would actually hold the same views as you

ReputationRep:
    I :love: your hypocrisy ie: you say that the people opposing you will shout you down as a racist (When in fact they bring up arguments, and show you why you're wrong), but you actually do shout people down and call them "Anti White" without giving any real basis

Also, if anti racism is a code word for anti white, then according to your own logic (Not that I agree with it), racism is a code word for white.
    i'm highlighting the endless hypocrisy. at least you noticed it even if you still choose to discount it

so-called anti-racists who act in this fashion are indeed openly prejudiced against the white race, and many of them indeed believe that only white people can be racist. your conclusion is a logical corollary.

ReputationRep:
    i'm fully aware of that, and some coloured people indeed love this country, others see it as the enemy.

unfortunately, many white people these days do not love this country or its history, and use that as an excuse to fill it with even more people, often coloured but not exclusively, who don't love this country.

these same self-loathing whites are the common enemy here. if they succeed, your grandparents died for nothing. we no longer have a country, just a piece of land. we have, to use the cliché, been invaded without a shot being fired.
    I don't love this country, but nor do I hate it. Lol that you say that, yet you previously said this

ReputationRep:
    BTW, you should go and meet some people different to you then, but because of your views, I highly doubt any Pakistani would actually hold the same views as you
    Hold the view that different cultures exist within different ethnic groups and that these differences are a good thing and must be celebrated?

I said that I hold more in common culturally with those of the same ethnic background as me, a point I stand by.

ReputationRep:
    i'm highlighting the endless hypocrisy. at least you noticed it even if you still choose to discount it

so-called anti-racists who act in this fashion are indeed openly prejudiced against the white race, and many of them indeed believe that only white people can be racist. your conclusion is a logical corollary.
    I just used the logic of your own post, and I did say "Not that I agree with it" If any thing, I've reported racist reports towards white people here, and I've called some Pakistani people racists for being well racist

Though please continue to say how I hate all white people.

I was merely pointing out the stupidity of your argument ie:

If anti racism means anti white, therefore the opposite is also true

(Racism means white) Again that's not something that I agree with, but that's what you can deduce from that argument

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.