The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
NEW HEAT READY TO COMPETE!

CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY TOMATO SALSA versus the CLASSIC STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!

Before there were McFlurry in that thar menu, we 'ad the Sundae, me lad! Same thing, but none of that thar "swirlin' it around" nonsense. Just good ol' fashioned ice cream. Back in our day, y' couldnae afford swirlin', ye see.

But will the classic swirl-less Sundae stifle the Salsa? The other variant of the Chicken Legend has something to say!
Original post by TotoMimo
NEW HEAT READY TO COMPETE!

CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY TOMATO SALSA versus the CLASSIC STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!

Before there were McFlurry in that thar menu, we 'ad the Sundae, me lad! Same thing, but none of that thar "swirlin' it around" nonsense. Just good ol' fashioned ice cream. Back in our day, y' couldnae afford swirlin', ye see.

But will the classic swirl-less Sundae stifle the Salsa? The other variant of the Chicken Legend has something to say!

Okay, I'm going with the sundae. I actually love their strawberry one, not so much the other flavours.
I'd eat something else with chicken if this salsa one is gone!
Reply 222
Sundae. Had one within the last 12 months and it was gorgeous, and as mentioned the mcd's menu has more than enough chicken products.
Reply 223
Chicken Legend, because I don't rate strawberry sauce.
CHICKEN LEGEND- Because you already got rid of the mayo one which is my favourite and I need me some chicken legends :'(
Strawberry sundae. Best sundae flavour and Chicken Legend is the tarty version of a McChicken Sandwich.
Tough because I do really enjoy Chicken Legends but I prefer the mayo one... I do like strawberry sauce though? Hmm. Im gonna have to go Legend, simply to replace the Chicken Sandwich :rip:
Sundae :h:
chicken
Reply 229
Original post by .:Twilight:.
chicken

Would it have KILLED you to write more than a single word?! Anyway, we're at an impasse again; stalemate, tie - someone end this heat!
(edited 10 years ago)
chicken legend!!!
Reply 231
Gotta be the chicken legend
Reply 232
CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY SALSA WINS!

Ssssssalssa! Arrrriba, etc.

Chicken Legend with Spicy Tomato Salsa takes down the Ice cream competitor because would TSR let a CLASSIC MENU ITEM win in this competition?

NOT IN A MONTH OF SUNDAES.
No!
Noooo!
Reply 234
NEXT BATTLE HEAT:

CRISPY CHICKEN SALAD versus SAUSAGE AND EGG MCMUFFIN!

You have to question the logic behind taking Chicken Selects, an incredibly-heavily battered chicken goujon that's deep-fried... then adding it to a salad. But as a few heats ago has proved, you LOVE Chicken Selects! So that's a boon in favour of the Crispy Chicken right there. But Sausage and Egg McMuffin is one of McDonald's biggest breakfast sellers, so this one might be tight...
Sausage and egg, I prefer grilled chicken in my salad. And I like sausage and egg together, always a treat at breakfast time!
Egg Mcmuffin :3
McMuffin! McDs is a treat for me so I'd never order salad
Reply 238
No more voters? I'll move on shortly otherwise...
A McMuffin is always better than a salad! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest