Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR McDonald's Munchie Championship! Watch

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT READY TO COMPETE!

CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY TOMATO SALSA versus the CLASSIC STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!

Before there were McFlurry in that thar menu, we 'ad the Sundae, me lad! Same thing, but none of that thar "swirlin' it around" nonsense. Just good ol' fashioned ice cream. Back in our day, y' couldnae afford swirlin', ye see.

But will the classic swirl-less Sundae stifle the Salsa? The other variant of the Chicken Legend has something to say!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    NEW HEAT READY TO COMPETE!

CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY TOMATO SALSA versus the CLASSIC STRAWBERRY SUNDAE!

Before there were McFlurry in that thar menu, we 'ad the Sundae, me lad! Same thing, but none of that thar "swirlin' it around" nonsense. Just good ol' fashioned ice cream. Back in our day, y' couldnae afford swirlin', ye see.

But will the classic swirl-less Sundae stifle the Salsa? The other variant of the Chicken Legend has something to say!
    Okay, I'm going with the sundae. I actually love their strawberry one, not so much the other flavours.
    I'd eat something else with chicken if this salsa one is gone!

ReputationRep:
    Sundae. Had one within the last 12 months and it was gorgeous, and as mentioned the mcd's menu has more than enough chicken products.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken Legend, because I don't rate strawberry sauce.

ReputationRep:
    CHICKEN LEGEND- Because you already got rid of the mayo one which is my favourite and I need me some chicken legends :'(

ReputationRep:
    Strawberry sundae. Best sundae flavour and Chicken Legend is the tarty version of a McChicken Sandwich.

ReputationRep:
    Tough because I do really enjoy Chicken Legends but I prefer the mayo one... I do like strawberry sauce though? Hmm. Im gonna have to go Legend, simply to replace the Chicken Sandwich :rip:

ReputationRep:
    Sundae

ReputationRep:
    chicken

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .:Twilight:.)
    chicken
    Would it have KILLED you to write more than a single word?! Anyway, we're at an impasse again; stalemate, tie - someone end this heat!

ReputationRep:
    chicken legend!!!

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be the chicken legend

ReputationRep:
    CHICKEN LEGEND WITH SPICY SALSA WINS!

Ssssssalssa! Arrrriba, etc.

Chicken Legend with Spicy Tomato Salsa takes down the Ice cream competitor because would TSR let a CLASSIC MENU ITEM win in this competition?

NOT IN A MONTH OF SUNDAES.

ReputationRep:
    No!
    Noooo!

ReputationRep:
    NEXT BATTLE HEAT:

CRISPY CHICKEN SALAD versus SAUSAGE AND EGG MCMUFFIN!

You have to question the logic behind taking Chicken Selects, an incredibly-heavily battered chicken goujon that's deep-fried... then adding it to a salad. But as a few heats ago has proved, you LOVE Chicken Selects! So that's a boon in favour of the Crispy Chicken right there. But Sausage and Egg McMuffin is one of McDonald's biggest breakfast sellers, so this one might be tight...

ReputationRep:
    Sausage and egg, I prefer grilled chicken in my salad. And I like sausage and egg together, always a treat at breakfast time!

ReputationRep:
    Egg Mcmuffin :3

ReputationRep:
    McMuffin! McDs is a treat for me so I'd never order salad

ReputationRep:
    No more voters? I'll move on shortly otherwise...

ReputationRep:
    A McMuffin is always better than a salad!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 13, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.