Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am!

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer to study Philosophy, Anyone else doing the same? Also considering either Oxford Court or Briarfields Hall for halls. Cannot wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seawithinasea)
    Conditional offer to study Philosophy, Anyone else doing the same? Also considering either Oxford Court or Briarfields Hall for halls. Cannot wait!
    Briarsfield!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gyaladem)
    Briarsfield!!
    Sweet! I'm torn. Braiarsfield is cheaper and with a few more people so kind of leading towards it. But Oxford seemed so nice ahh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seawithinasea)
    Sweet! I'm torn. Braiarsfield is cheaper and with a few more people so kind of leading towards it. But Oxford seemed so nice ahh.
    Yeah but atleast at briarsfield u gta better chance of being in bigger groups rabgeing between 4-7 were as in oxford its 3-4 besides its way to quite i felt claustrophobic in der! Nd i ws only der fr 15 minutes! Lol x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to MMU in Sept , Just confirmed to do Events Management
    Is anyone else ? I am hoping to get in Cambridge . Rather save the money on the en suite situation

ReputationRep:
    Hey, has anyone received any offers yet for acting? Had my recall on the 6th march and they said we would hear within 3 weeks (it's 3 weeks today)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting my course this September on MMU too however I think I will travel rather than stay on hall

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview in MMU on the 10th of april for B160 , any advice on questions or topics they will ask? has anyone else done an interview there? Nervous!!

ReputationRep:
    Just accepted MMU for primary education with qts! Didsbury campus! Everyone else doing the same as me? X

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing software engineering with a foundation year?

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted education with a foundation year at man met..... Anyone else lurking out there on the same course?
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Dead thread is dead. I've firmed my offer for the Psychology foundation degree :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyesy)
    Dead thread is dead. I've firmed my offer for the Psychology foundation degree :yes:
    Because most people have had offers now
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Think89)
    Because most people have had offers now
    Touché good sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luke2511)
    History & Mill Point for me - anyone else?

Im choosing Millpoint .. Going to be based at All Saints tho!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone applied to do Nutritional Sciences and or Daisy Bank Halls for accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    I'm at all saints too! What course you studying?
    I'm studying HR Management! How about you?! Where abouts are you coming from? I'm coming from Coventry (west midlands)

ReputationRep:
    ​Just out of curiosity, has anyone else applied to study Biology?
    Struggled to find anyone so far which surprised me, but I have a conditional offer and have applied for Briarfields Hall, just wondering if anyone else is similar :-)

ReputationRep:
    History & just outside Liverpool.
    Where abouts exactly mate?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.