Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to murder anyone that texts me after midnight on tuesday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Oh man, I haven't played FIFA in so long. Love that game far too much!
    I was one of those guys who'd constantly do skills instead of playing the game normally. I have one specific memory of playing 2v2s with about 7 mates in FIFA 11. I ripped it through about 5 defenders, he brought his keeper out, so I just rainbow flicked him straight into a fake rabona, back-heeled it in. Room went insane. Still one of my favourite memories playing that game.
    Sadly im not any good at skills like you, i just play hoofball and hope for the best (a bit like the team i suppot actually). Fifa is by far the most teeth-grinding game on the planet!
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by deedee123)
    I'm going to murder anyone that texts me after midnight on tuesday
    :lol:

My 6th year was the year the emails were meant to come out at 3pm the day before, but I didn't get mine until 8:40pm or something. Every time I got an email in those 5-6 hours I was stressing to the max. And I get a lot of spam mail so they just kept coming. :sad: It was a traumatic time, so I ain't too jealous of you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    :lol:

My 6th year was the year the emails were meant to come out at 3pm the day before, but I didn't get mine until 8:40pm or something. Every time I got an email in those 5-6 hours I was stressing to the max. And I get a lot of spam mail so they just kept coming. :sad: It was a traumatic time, so I ain't too jealous of you all
    my first results day 2 years ago was the best, i went upstairs and looked at my phone and saw they'd sent them a day early! So i didn't have to go through any seriously stressful waiting. Last year i got them at around 4am though...I'll be up all night waiting this tuesday morning as well!

Oh my god i'm going to get these ****ing groupon emails spamming me and making me **** myself

ReputationRep:
    If you get emailed your results, will you get them about midnight on tuesday morning?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovebug16)
    If you get emailed your results, will you get them about midnight on tuesday morning?
    No one knows, you might get it at midnight, you might have to wait 8 o'clock...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by lovebug16)
    The first usually comes out around 1am or so (no guarantee of the first coming out then, for the record), and then any time up until 9am really.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yay the threads have been merged

I'm going to stay up until about 3 on Tuesday and then I'm going to bed, I'm going shopping on Tuesday (either to congratulate or console myself ) and I get crabbit when I don't have enough sleep :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pennyarcade)
    Sadly im not any good at skills like you, i just play hoofball and hope for the best (a bit like the team i suppot actually). Fifa is by far the most teeth-grinding game on the planet!
    I'm pretty much doing the exact same as you to pass time. If you're on Xbox then give me an add : xXLewieceeXX

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigChimp)
    I'm pretty much doing the exact same as you to pass time. If you're on Xbox then give me an add : xXLewieceeXX

Just gave you an add
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigChimp)
    I'm ****ting it now , anyone else pulling an all nighter on Monday? (To wait on the email)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well I'm having a sleepover with a friend in the year below. She'll have to put up with me rocking back and forward waiting for it come...

ReputationRep:
    I just go to sleep like a normal night wake up check my phone for emails / texts and that's the

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    By any chance does anyone who's done this before have the number that the text gets sent from? I wanna set a custom text tone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shameless Plug)
    By any chance does anyone who's done this before have the number that the text gets sent from? I wanna set a custom text tone
    When i get the texts it just comes up "SQA" as if it's in my contacts already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shameless Plug)
    Nah mate, it comes up as "SQA", no number

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Awaiting Higher results on Tuesday... I didn't sign up for any "e-results" so will be getting them good old fashioned mail like last year. I don't think I'd be able to take it in looking at grades on a screen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ecosse_14)
    I hope you meet your offer for Strathclyde! What are you off to study?
    Thank you! I hope so too haha and politics, journalism and creative writing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Eep, i'm getting so nervous now. I only need one B for my condition and I did well in my prelims so it should be fine but i'm terrified hahah.

Got work on the Tuesday though so i'm gunna try and get a good sleep, we'll see I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    I found the Higher Maths paper from May in my cupboard the other day and decided to have a look, I cannot remember a single thing from that course! All of the questions just look like gobbledygook to me now This does not bode well for results on Tuesday...

ReputationRep:
    Me : higher maths = fail. Now that's the formula that is running through my mind

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.