Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like BK too much, but I'm not big on white chocolate.

I VOTE TENDER CHICKEN.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Milkybar Choo, they were amazing! I'm gutted that you can't still buy them D:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Milkybar Choo, I rarely eat chicken anyway and white chocolate is just... :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    Milky Bar Choos were amazing! And I don't really like eating food from places like KFC and Burger King, McDonalds anyway, I'm really paranoid about knowing what's inside the meat I eat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Milkybar choo, I CHOOse you

ReputationRep:
    Milky choo, I choose you!

Edit: ....Well. I just saw your post, Melissa XD This is embarrassing ^_^'

ReputationRep:
    Milkybar Choo...i used to love those so much!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MelissaJayne)
    Milkybar choo, I CHOOse you
    Cue rather strange image appearing in my head of the Milkbar Choos jumping into battle, Pokemon-style, against the chicken tenders... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Cue rather strange image appearing in my head of the Milkbar Choos jumping into battle, Pokemon-style, against the chicken tenders... :erm:
    Milkybar Choo, use Return! (please?)

ReputationRep:
    Milkybar Choo

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I loved both but I'm voting Milkybar Choo as there's nothing similar to it these days.

ReputationRep:
    I've never been to a Burger King (as far as I can remember) so I'll vote for Choo, but I don't miss it that much, would rather just have a Milkybar anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harley)
    Milkybar Choo, use Return! (please?)
    Hopefully, Milkybar Choo will use Return to defeat the chicken tenders and then evolve into... well, a standard Milkybar. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I found the milkybar choo too sickly, so I'll go for the tenders even though I wouldn't ever say I missed them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum Mech)
    Hopefully, Milkybar Choo will use Return to defeat the chicken tenders and then evolve into... well, a standard Milkybar. :ahee:
    It's super effective!

ReputationRep:
    NESTLE MILKYBAR CHOO WINS THIS HEAT!

Check it out!! Though in the UK we only got Milkybar Choo (original), mainland EU got Mango, Strawberry, Mocha and even WAFER Choos!

And though the Chicken Tenders at BK were arguably MILES more tasty and original than plain nuggets with their strips of seasoned breading, they simply couldn't compete with your continuous one-sided voting!

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!!

NESTLE MAVERICK versus KELLOGGS COCO POPS STRAWS!

You know, in the UK, the Nestle Maverick always gets into the top ten whenever a "forgotten discontinued chocolate bar" poll is taken. It's something to do with it being like a BOOST PICNIC COMBO which makes it mega-epic. Though is it as cool as drinking milk through three edible straws for breakfast?!

ReputationRep:
    coco pops straws

ReputationRep:
    Coco pops straws were the best! I wasn't even aware they didn't sell them any more..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never actually tried the Maverick, sooo... Coco Pops Straws! They were delicious

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.