Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I ended up firming DMU...anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Manchester yet?

I have an interview for leeds soon its a group discussion anyone had similar?

ReputationRep:
    I also have an interview at Leeds, the same group discussion on a topic regarding audiology.

The sharing of any experience will be much appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    I firmed aston and bak up is dmu. Went to the aston open day for applicants on wed

ReputationRep:
    I think Manchester will be sending out offers on Monday for the 5th march interviews. That's what they did for the February ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    woohoo got offer from Manchester!! anyone else firming them?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have a Leeds interview too! I forgot what they asked us to bring with us, could you please let me know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RKAUR)
    woohoo got offer from Manchester!! anyone else firming them?
    hey yup! firmed it! excited to start xx

ReputationRep:
    Guys what's the salary for a audiologist?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Between 21000 and 28000 to start with I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed soton. And just done my accommodation application. Where is everyone else at? Anyone on here going to soton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pay can be band 7 or band 8 depending on you really ive heard its 40,000+

ReputationRep:
    What did you think of the selection event at Leeds guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geeforce)
    I've firmed soton. And just done my accommodation application. Where is everyone else at? Anyone on here going to soton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeh I ended up firming southampton about a month ago, which accomodation block did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charliejonplatt)
    Yeh I ended up firming southampton about a month ago, which accomodation block did you apply for?
    I went for glen eyre and wessex lane. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I went for glen eyre and wessex lane. how about you?
    Mayflower and City Gateway because I thought as they are completely new buildings the rooms will be a lot nicer

ReputationRep:
    Mayflower and City Gateway because I thought as they are completely new buildings the rooms will be a lot nicer
    Glen eyre and Wessex are the closest to campus and cheaper compared to some of the others which is why I chose them. They don't look too shabby. Hopefully they aren't!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys you might remember me from near the beginning of the thread. I had originally been planning to apply for audiology for over a year but I didn't want not risk my chances as I only have the option of going to a local uni. If I didn't get into Uni of Leeds then that would've been a waste of an application. So I applied for something completely random which I didn't want to do. Yes, I do regret this decision now and wonder if anyone can give me any advice on how I could get a place on the Audiology course at university of Leeds for September 2014 start.

ReputationRep:
    Glen eyre and Wessex are the closest to campus and cheaper compared to some of the others which is why I chose them. They don't look too shabby. Hopefully they aren't!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mayflower is really close to the city centre though, plus was really unimpressed when I had a look around the Glen Eyre complex

ReputationRep:
    Mayflower is really close to the city centre though, plus was really unimpressed when I had a look around the Glen Eyre complex
    Have you sent off your DBS form yet? Do you know what other things we have to send with it like driving license?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.