Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jonnyc)
    When did u hear?
    Monday afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedSchoolHope4)
    For those of you lucky enough to have an interview, could you give me some
    sort of idea about how much WE etc you wrote down? Thanks!
    A week in a hospital, talked about what I learnt + saw etc
    A brief mention of a week admin in a GP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue11_l)
    Those who has got an interview, does Lanc send anything through post? Or simply via email?
    Brief email mentioning your interview date, what session and the need to confirm whether you can attend or not, and they mention they'll send out an interview pack

in the reply to me confirming I can attend, they said they'll send me an interview pack by the end of the week. Whether that means by post or email, I'm not sure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackkkkkM)
    Brief email mentioning your interview date, what session and the need to confirm whether you can attend or not, and they mention they'll send out an interview pack

in the reply to me confirming I can attend, they said they'll send me an interview pack by the end of the week. Whether that means by post or email, I'm not sure!
    Interview pack is sent through the post, it will contain a copy of your original invite to interview, some campus maps, forms and a schedule for your day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JackkkkkM)

I replied the email they sent me to confirm my attendance, but didn't get any reply from them, do you think I should write them another email just to make sure?

ReputationRep:
    So it has to be tomorrow now rejections are sent out. Why have they kept us waiting for so long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingshill)
    So it has to be tomorrow now rejections are sent out. Why have they kept us waiting for so long?
    Look on the bright side:
    It has to be tomorrow now when interview offers are sent out.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    Good luck everyone - hope it's not a rejection for us who are yet to hear!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Rejection guys Received at 18:30 last night, and the reasoning was that my personal statement wasn't competitive enough. Good luck to those still waiting and i hope your outcomes are more positive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopDoc)
    Rejection guys Received at 18:30 last night, and the reasoning was that my personal statement wasn't competitive enough. Good luck to those still waiting and i hope your outcomes are more positive!
    I'm sorry TopDoc Hang in there! Have you had any luck with your other choices?

ReputationRep:
    Getting really impatient

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing yet and it's 10 past 4!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMysteryMan)
    I'm sorry TopDoc Hang in there! Have you had any luck with your other choices?
    Thank you I've interviews at UEA and liverpool next week and am yet to hear from sheffield, so it's still all a matter of waiting :/ How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TopDoc)
    Thank you I've interviews at UEA and liverpool next week and am yet to hear from sheffield, so it's still all a matter of waiting :/ How about yourself?
    That's brilliant! I hope they go well for you. I've been interviewed at QUB, just got an interview invitation for Lanc yesterday and waiting on Keele & BSMS to probably reject me lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely nothing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Absolutely nothing!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi, do you know if Lancaster will be giving out anymore interview invites? I haven't heard from them at all either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.S2303)
    Hi, do you know if Lancaster will be giving out anymore interview invites? I haven't heard from them at all either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I think there's one more interview date but apparently they would've let us know by today... I'm going to ring them on Monday though if I don't hear anything today I've been impatiently waiting all week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbithas)
    Yeah I think there's one more interview date but apparently they would've let us know by today... I'm going to ring them on Monday though if I don't hear anything today I've been impatiently waiting all week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh well that sucks! I think I'm going to call in as well. By the way, where did you find out that they should've let us know about interviews by today? Thanks and hopefully we hear some good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh well that sucks! I think I'm going to call in as well. By the way, where did you find out that they should've let us know about interviews by today? Thanks and hopefully we hear some good news!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They said so on their facebook page

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I rang them up yesterday, maybe I understood what they said wrong though maybe no news is good news, who knows! You too! Hope it goes well

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2014

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.