Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys would you date a plus size girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
    You don't understand how bra sizes work

Google the bra band project. She's probably around a 30D
    Nice site, if you're correct then that girl needs to go shopping then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Nice site, if you're correct then that girl needs to go shopping then.
    Or she's wearing a bikini.
    Most bikinis don't have support.
    Unless its a DD+ usually.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Plus size can mean size 10/12. And that is definatley NOT fat.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parry_93)
    Well... if you go on the majority of immature boys on this forum then any girl who has to wear clothes over a size 10 is too fat and needs to lose weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aye, there's plenty of people about who like thigh gaps and other weird stuff. To each their own I guess, but I really don't think size 12-14 can be classified as "plus size". Society wants people to be too thin.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    Bigger than an A, smaller than a C. Bigger girls need bigger boobs to compensate.
    :rofl: How is that people who don't have a clue of what they on about find it okay to state their opinions so confidently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpistolero7)
    Aye, there's plenty of people about who like thigh gaps and other weird stuff. To each their own I guess, but I really don't think size 12-14 can be classified as "plus size". Society wants people to be too thin.
    For my height I'm meant to be about 7st 5lbs.
    I would look skeletal if I weighed that much.
    If someone was 14st then they would have to lose half their body weight to get down to a healthy BMI.
    Which is another load of crap..how can you categorise every human into a specific height and weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    For my height I'm meant to be about 7st 5lbs.
    I would look skeletal if I weighed that much.
    If someone was 14st then they would have to lose half their body weight to get down to a healthy BMI.
    Which is another load of crap..how can you categorise every human into a specific height and weight?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cause dem magazines. :rolleyes: .

Ideal weight and height stuff is utter garbage. I have 13% body fat and work out almost 10 hours a week, yet I'm supposedly 6 kg over the ideal weight for my height :lol:.

ReputationRep:
    Cause dem magazines. :rolleyes: .

Ideal weight and height stuff is utter garbage. I have 13% body fat and work out almost 10 hours a week, yet I'm supposedly 6 kg over the ideal weight for my height :lol:.
    Well I've just taken up a new job on nights for 21 hours a week.
    Don't think I've done as many squats in my life as I did last night putting stock out!

I'm overweight but trying to lose some, probably 2 stone to start with. However I would never dream of being 7.5st.
    A ex friend from high school was 45kg and still trying to lose weight :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well... if you go on the majority of immature boys on this forum then any girl who has to wear clothes over a size 10 is too fat and needs to lose weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Guys who wont date someone above a certain size = Immature

Girls who wont date someone below a certain height = Preference

inb4 Player/**** double standard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Smurf)

there's nothing immature about having a preference, but calling girls over size 10

1) fat

and

2) saying they're gross

is ridiculous. No one would be offended if someone had said "personally I prefer skinny girls"
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:

Sorry to say, but this post reeks of bitterness.

ReputationRep:
    there's nothing immature about having a preference, but calling girls over size 10

1) fat

and

2) saying they're gross

is ridiculous. No one would be offended if someone had said "personally I prefer skinny girls"
    Unless I missed it no one said that on this thread. Most just said they don't like fat girls or would not date a plus sized girl without mentioning dress size. No one called girls over a size 10 fat or gross.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to say, but this post reeks of bitterness.
    Im not insecure about my height if thats what you are implying. Why is it when someone points out a gender double standard they must be bitter?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Im not insecure about my height if thats what you are implying. Why is it when someone points out a gender double standard they must be bitter?
    My issue's with the size 10 people being labelled fat more so.

Also the whole gender double standards stuff is quite annoying man. Plenty of guys want only short girls, I for example am mostly attracted to tall girls etc, so I don't know why you'd post that?

ReputationRep:
    Unless I missed it no one said that on this thread. Most just said they don't like fat girls or would not date a plus sized girl without mentioning dress size. No one called girls over a size 10 fat or gross.
    Jebedee did. He said Melissa Rauch was chubby, this is Melissa Rauch

Name:  2cd7e272c7fedce376a8a3d32d6b5e11.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  67.5 KB

And said that anyone over a size 10 is big. He was also really rude about larger women, calling some of them "bangable but you wouldn't tell your mates about it"

ReputationRep:
    My issue's with the size 10 people being labelled fat more so.

Also the whole gender double standards stuff is quite annoying man. Plenty of guys want only short girls, I for example am mostly attracted to tall girls etc, so I don't know why you'd post that?
    This. The amount of times I've seen guys saying they prefer short girls on here. Also, usually it's only tall women who want a guy to be really tall. I'm 5"8, 5"11 in my normal shoes, and I prefer tall men so I don't feel like a lanky big giant. I doubt someone 5"3 would have the same issue

ReputationRep:
    Jebedee did. He said Melissa Rauch was chubby, this is Melissa Rauch

Name:  2cd7e272c7fedce376a8a3d32d6b5e11.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  67.5 KB

And said that anyone over a size 10 is big. He was also really rude about larger women, calling some of them "bangable but you wouldn't tell your mates about it"
    She didn't look over a size 10 so I googled her dress size and it's actually a 6. That is like calling a 6ft+ person short which people on here would not take seriously so I don't know why he hit a nerve.

ReputationRep:
    She didn't look over a size 10 so I googled her dress size and it's actually a 6. That is like calling a 6ft+ person short which people on here would not take seriously so I don't know why he hit a nerve.
    Because it's damaging to vulnerable people. It doesn't bother me, but think how someone who was bigger than Melissa might feel, if they're vulnerable. Unattractive, ugly, fat, worthless etc. It's disgusting

ReputationRep:
    Also, for Jebedee

Melissa Rauch Measurements
    36-27-35

Kayley Cuoco

36-25-35

The only difference between the two is Melissa has a slightly larger waist, and is smaller in height. But her measurements are almost identical to Cuoco

ReputationRep:
    Because it's damaging to vulnerable people. It doesn't bother me, but think how someone who was bigger than Melissa might feel, if they're vulnerable. Unattractive, ugly, fat, worthless etc. It's disgusting
    I already feel unattractive towards to type of girls I like and I do feel down about it at times. But if someone said all guys under 6ft are short I wouldn't take them seriously because I know being below that does not mean you are short. Saying guys under 5ft 7 are short is more understandable. Same thing with a girl who is a size 6, it's clearly a smaller size.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 22, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.