ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a good conclusion to the Rise of Hitler/Nazis please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbie :))
    Sure, reasons for growth (issue 1)?
    Yes please if you have time to

ReputationRep:
    That would be so brilliant!! Pleeeaase!!
    Do you have anything on political nationalism for Germany, I'm so tired I can't think straight, maths 2moro 2 Brain numb, anything would help
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ami_)
    Yes please if you have time to
    Reasons for Growth of Nationalism
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else need notes scanned for paper 2? Or even paper 1? I have both course notes books so if anyone is in need please let me know! Also got the grade booster, How to Pass book, practice papers and the blue book on Britain/Germany. I don't like the thought that someone is sitting there without the notes they need
    you don't happen to have anything about the impact of war on politics (special topic 5) would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shark tails)
    Do you have anything on political nationalism for Germany, I'm so tired I can't think straight, maths 2moro 2 Brain numb, anything would help
    thanks
    Political Nationalism is in the scanned documents right above this post, if you want more let me know and I'll scan some pages from the blue book

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be studying all night for it haha

ReputationRep:
    Reasons for Growth of Nationalism
    Thank you, and good luck to everyone -like myself- who will sitting Higher maths tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    Political Nationalism is in the scanned documents right above this post, if you want more let me know and I'll scan some pages from the blue book

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be studying all night for it haha
    Thanks so much, good luck all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rls123)
    you don't happen to have anything about the impact of war on politics (special topic 5) would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Impact of War on Politics Good luck!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Does any1 have an essay I could look at on the cultural factors in the growth of national feelings in germany especially the political factors, I've kind of ran out of time, help

ReputationRep:
    Does any1 have an essay I could look at on the cultural factors in the growth of national feelings in germany especially the political factors, I've kind of ran out of time, help

ReputationRep:
    I haven't seen any predictions for the USA here yet, I've planned one for obstacles for civil rights movement and things which were beneficial. What are you're predictions?

And for Britain I'm doing how democratic and factors which led to women getting the vote. Pretty much the same as everyone else here

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this has probably already been discussed but, what are the main predictions for appeasement essays?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EatAndRevise)
    Sorry this has probably already been discussed but, what are the main predictions for appeasement essays?
    The issues in each topic should be the same, so say 1,3 and 5 came up in Britain it would be the same in appeasement. Lots of people think women so that would mean that reasons for appeasement would come up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lilidh)
    The issues in each topic should be the same, so say 1,3 and 5 came up in Britain it would be the same in appeasement. Lots of people think women so that would mean that reasons for appeasement would come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh... I never knew that, wow. I need reasons for appeasement to come up, it is my favoured topic.

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone expecting Women and liberal for Britain?

Anyone doing Russia? Predicting Tsarist hold/Stolypin and one of the revolutions

Anyone have any predictions questions that will come up for each issue in Wars of Independence sources?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrish77)
    Is everyone expecting Women and liberal for Britain?

Anyone doing Russia? Predicting Tsarist hold/Stolypin and one of the revolutions

Anyone have any predictions questions that will come up for each issue in Wars of Independence sources?
    I would avoid predicting essay questions. The SQA's choices seem to be totally random. The maintenance of power by the Nazis has come up about five years in a row and other essays haven't been in the paper since 2009. Although we all delight at the prospect, don't expect women to be in the paper! Learn four for each unit so you are guaranteed to have a question that you are able to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringMedic8)
    I would avoid predicting essay questions. The SQA's choices seem to be totally random. The maintenance of power by the Nazis has come up about five years in a row and other essays haven't been in the paper since 2009. Although we all delight at the prospect, don't expect women to be in the paper! Learn four for each unit so you are guaranteed to have a question that you are able to answer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for your advice! Will take that on board today!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions for the appeasement and road to war section for the essays??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if anyone had any Bismarck essay/ unification of Germany 1871. or just knowledge and arguments to include as we rushed this topic at the end and I'm struggling to structure it, thanks

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.