Turn on thread page Beta

The 'All Nighter' thread. watch

ReputationRep:
    woow good luck, see you woundt be needing such grades if u werent capable of tehm and i have read many a post by u people, and you all intelligent and WILL get that which is rightfully urzz. plus your members of TSR so things will always work out...think now of the elaborate signature youll be showing off 2morrow

ReputationRep:
    i need ABB but if i get that i will still be disappointed, as i dont think it reflects the effort i put in. I looked for the june 05 aqa grade boundaries tho, english literature has around the same this year as last, and psychology boundaires are slightly lower this year. thats if tehy dont change them for june.i need something to preoccupy myself.

ReputationRep:
    I need AAB..

Blloody A in maths

ReputationRep:
    neone hoping to study law

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desmondmac)
    woow good luck, see you woundt be needing such grades if u werent capable of tehm and i have read many a post by u people, and you all intelligent and WILL get that which is rightfully urzz. plus your members of TSR so things will always work out...think now of the elaborate signature youll be showing off 2morrow
    You're assuming a great deal there matey :p: if only everyone was as confident as you

ReputationRep:
    neone hoping to study law

Meeee. Are you?

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr my Internet connection has decided to become slow and crappy.

desmondmac thank you for your kind words. If I fail to meet my offer, do I have permission to quote your posts in my appeal for a place?

ReputationRep:
    God damn .. Keane ... "Is it any wonder I'm tired? Is it any wonder I feel uptight?"
    "Oh crystal ball .. save us all! Tell me life is beautiful" lol

ReputationRep:
    im being confident for u guys lol, this time next week ill be ****ting bricks..excuse my french- speaking off i get my AS oral module result tomorrow i reckon i got a D

ReputationRep:
    if i knock myself out it may mean i get some rest before tomoro. I do not feel at all tired. i looked at my horoscope and it said that the disappointment ill feel will be for the best. so i looked for another one and that one was good. I'll believe the second one

ReputationRep:
    antartica yeh one day, need to work on gettin 18 A grades----my god im in for one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starhealer552)
    if i knock myself out it may mean i get some rest before tomoro. I do not feel at all tired. i looked at my horoscope and it said that the disappointment ill feel will be for the best. so i looked for another one and that one was good. I'll believe the second one
    Hahaha nice

Still, take horoscopes with a pinch of salt - it's only really coincidence when they match up with something that happens. I don't like the vagueness of it all :p:

ReputationRep:
    shy you do indeed have permission lol, but it wont come to that....make sure you guys coem back and let me knwo what you got...and dont forget to tell me i was right

ReputationRep:
    antartica yeh one day, need to work on gettin 18 A grades----my god im in for one
    It'll only be that bad for the most competitive courses where they'll want A's on all your A2 modules.

hi everyone, is it too late to join in. ive given up trying to sleep. lol

jenni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenni_lou)
    hi everyone, is it too late to join in. ive given up trying to sleep. lol

jenni
    Lol, morning

ReputationRep:
    No certainly not. Welcome aboard the loser's boat

ReputationRep:
    ok i a going to do a random test cos im bored. pick a number in ur head between one and ten. then look at what ur number corresponds to..

3,9,8,7 -------> you will be ecstatic
    1,4,2, --------> you will be pleased
    6,10,5 ---------> its not what u expected

ReputationRep:
    It's not too bad, just ace your AS Levels to take the heat off your A2 exams!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starhealer552)
    ok i a going to do a random test cos im bored. pick a number in ur head between one and ten. then look at what ur number corresponds to..

3,9,8,7 -------> you will be ecstatic
    1,4,2, --------> you will be pleased
    6,10,5 ---------> its not what u expected
    Its not what I expect.....

That's actually a good thing :party:

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.