Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Good drinking game which can include people who don't drink alcohol too (I hope I got this right, was playing it at weekend but most people were already plastered) -

Everyone sits down with a drink of their own choice, and someone starts by saying "I have never...". If someone has done the thing the person has says, they have to have a drink

Such as.."I have never thrown up after drinking" all those who had (or at least admit to having done so) take a drink.

It's a fun game and you get to know everyone better
    I'd get thirsty playing that game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darielle)
    Good drinking game which can include people who don't drink alcohol too (I hope I got this right, was playing it at weekend but most people were already plastered) -

Everyone sits down with a drink of their own choice, and someone starts by saying "I have never...". If someone has done the thing the person has says, they have to have a drink

Such as.."I have never thrown up after drinking" all those who had (or at least admit to having done so) take a drink.

It's a fun game and you get to know everyone better
    That was in Lost wasn't it? And yeah, I can definitely imagine it being a lot of fun! And also, make sure you guys call me when playing druken charades/pictionary!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I love the I have never game, we play that at all our parties =D And pictionary is sooo not geeky. Get a bunch of semi drunk people trying to draw and you're guaranteed to laugh.

Taboo is a game, you get into teams, and there are cards with a word at the top, you have to describe that word to the rest of the team without saying the words written underneath. If you do you get quacked with a pink squidgy thing =p

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraLee)
    If you do you get quacked with a pink squidgy thing =p
    So we need sausage-wielding ducks too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    So we need sausage-wielding ducks too?
    I miss a page and this is what I'm rewarded with, a big fat WTF slap in the face :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Yarr!*)
    I miss a page and this is what I'm rewarded with, a big fat WTF slap in the face :P
    Snooze|Loose.

:donut:

ReputationRep:
    Do not bad mouth pictionary- a great game when drunk, but not as good as trwister as someone else mentioned! I quite like the sex on the beach cocktail that a bar in my town sell- delish!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure we must be able to come up with some kind of drunken twister-pictionary hybrid?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you draw a picture of a green left foot and everyone has to go for it at the same time. Fall over and you have a shot. ^^

ReputationRep:
    Pictionary is the way forward people- embrace it and you shall reep the rewards.

The best cocktail ever has to be the Mojito. Made by god, deunk by me.

ReputationRep:
    Well regardless of whether we're drunk/sober, playing pictionary/twister/charades/i have never... I think it's safe to say Opal House people are definitely the coolest. Just check out the response to this thread compared to the other residence threads.
    ''Opal house....taking over the world, step by mighty step...'' bwahahaha.. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone! just found this forum, nice to see people also living in opal house im block C, flat 15! studying journalism. went to see the flats at the end of july and they look great, i think its clear that we have the best accommodation guys! its right by west street which has loads of bars and clubs, and not far from the town centre either! we're gonna have such a good time, can't wait to meet you all xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *annabelle*)
    hey everyone! just found this forum, nice to see people also living in opal house im block C, flat 15! studying journalism. went to see the flats at the end of july and they look great, i think its clear that we have the best accommodation guys! its right by west street which has loads of bars and clubs, and not far from the town centre either! we're gonna have such a good time, can't wait to meet you all xxxxx
    :wavey: Welcome!

Come in, sit down and take your bra off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    :wavey: Welcome!

Come in, sit down and take your bra off.
    Yeah, it's the TSR ritual don't ya know?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mits)
    Yeah, it's the TSR ritual don't ya know?! :p:
    even if you're a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vanquisher)
    even if you're a guy
    Sure, whatever floats your boat!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not wearing mine

ReputationRep:
    Yay another opal houser to join our neverending thread!!!!
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    LOL i know, theres loads of people on here! just thought id hava google to see if i culd find any of my flatmates and i guess everyone else had the same idea! im so excited now xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *annabelle*)
    LOL i know, theres loads of people on here! just thought id hava google to see if i culd find any of my flatmates and i guess everyone else had the same idea! im so excited now xxxxx
    Yeah you're in my Block!

Mwahahahaaaahaaaaaaa

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.