Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    Oh right Don't worry about it too much, just focus on the remaining universities. I hope you receive good news from them

I've also applied for King's as well!

Good Luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You too! May I ask what your predicted grades are?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ballroom beans)
    I sent mine for northumbria on the 13th. I've not heard from them. Have you? X
    Nope not yet heard from Northumbria heard from 3 out of my 5 choices and been successful with them all! I just hope the interviews go well now haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by comcmahon)
    Hi, I applied on the 15th September. I haven't heard regarding any interviews yet, but I had a few application acknowledgements. I heard from Bradford on the 13th October to say that they are considering my application. I haven't heard anything from Leeds Beckett yet. Hope we both hear back soon
    Me too haha! the suspense is killing me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samjackson93)
    Where are your interviews?

Sammy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My interviews are at UWE and Worcester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky166)
    My interviews are at UWE and Worcester
    Me too, well I had my worcester interview yesterday!

Sammy

ReputationRep:
    Me too, well I had my worcester interview yesterday!

Sammy
    Good luck! How do you think it went? Do you have any other interviews coming up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becky166)
    Good luck! How do you think it went? Do you have any other interviews coming up?
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! I did my best and I hope that was enough! I have Birmingham City next week and UWE at the end of November, yourself?

Sammy

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! I did my best and I hope that was enough! I have Birmingham City next week and UWE at the end of November, yourself?

Sammy
    Did they give you any idea on how long you would have to wait to find out whether or not you have a place? The suspense is always the worst! Its great that you received so many interviews! I have Worcester on the 12th November and UWE on the 15th December, im still yet to hear from my other 2 choices

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC96)
    Anyone else applying for the 4years children's nursing at Nottingham get the email about them no longer running the course?!
    Whaaaaaat?? I'm hopefully applying for the 4 year MNurSci children's branch at Nottingham (or was!) what did the email say? Their website doesn't say anything.

ReputationRep:
    I'm freaking out that so many of you have already had interviews, still not sent off my ucas form :s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie113)
    I'm freaking out that so many of you have already had interviews, still not sent off my ucas form :s

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't worry, as long as you send it before the 15th of January you'll get equal consideration Interviews go into next year, well into March, and some universities don't even start interviewing until February.

ReputationRep:
    I have got an interview for adult nursing at manchester on 19th November...very nervous, good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, hope your interview goes well! How long did it take for you to get an offer from when you sent off your application? I'm so impatient haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunanoden)
    I have got an interview for adult nursing at manchester on 19th November...very nervous, good luck everyone
    Huge congratulations on getting an interview... hope it goes well! Just out of interest when did you apply and how long did it take for the interview to come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hullaballoon)
    Don't worry, as long as you send it before the 15th of January you'll get equal consideration Interviews go into next year, well into March, and some universities don't even start interviewing until February.
    which unis don't start interviewing until February??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceB98)
    which unis don't start interviewing until February??
    I don't know off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure Cardiff doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by comcmahon)
    Hi all,

I am going to be applying for Adult Nursing at York, Bradford, Leeds Met, Chester and either Oxford Brookes or Anglia Ruskin.

Very excited to be applying and really hope I get in on my first try! Does anyone know when the interviews will be starting?

I have booked onto some open days so I'm really looking forward to finding out more about the universities and each course.

When is everyone aiming to have their UCAS applications in for?

I wish everyone luck with their applications!
    I've just applied today for Leeds Beckett and York! Also applied for Leeds, Sheffield Hallam and Manchester. Can't wait to here from the unis, i've already applied twice but been unsuccessful due to my grades so I'm on a BTEC course now. Can't wait! Good Luck!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LozzyBaddick)
    Hey xx
    I am applying for Adult Nursing at York, Kings, John Moores, City and South Bank XD
    Extremely nervous as finished first draft of Personal Statement but its too long and don't know what to take out,
    Also I'm on BTEC Extd in H&SC but i did A-Levels in my first year, will this put off unis?
    Also does anyone know what the Literacy and Maths test are like?
    Thanks xx
    Have you applied? I'm on BTEC same as you, I did both years in a-levels, spoken to the unis and they're not put off, but it may be worth asking them via email or not just so you know what to say at interviews.

I've applied for South Bank before, got rejected because I didn't pass the English (diagnosed with dyslexia in college haha) but its not too bad.

x

ReputationRep:
    hey im applying for peadiatric nursing, got all my GCSE AND ALEVELS AND ON health and social btec course just to up my knowledge !! Has anyone applied or got any interview or other kind of tips that will help me x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alice_c_97)
    Whaaaaaat?? I'm hopefully applying for the 4 year MNurSci children's branch at Nottingham (or was!) what did the email say? Their website doesn't say anything.
    Have you sent your ucas?
    It said:
    Thank you for your recent application for our Masters in Nursing Science course, RB30 Field.

Our Nursing courses are commissioned by Health Education East Midlands (HEEM). HEEM has just advised the University that it is no longer commissioning the course you have chosen for September 2015 entry. The University will therefore no longer be able to offer this course and we will have to withdraw your application.

We appreciate that this will be a disappointment for you, but we are pleased that you have made the University of Nottingham one of your choices. We hope, if you have not done so already, that you will consider our excellent BSc (Hons) Nursing course in the same Field. We will now arrange for your application choice to be transferred to that course. If you would prefer us not to do so, please let us know and we will send you the UCAS paperwork which allows you to make an alternative choice so that you are not disadvantaged. To do this or if you have any other queries please contact [email protected] . Please accept our most sincere apologies for these circumstances.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.