Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Soooo.. It's a bit off topic, but a convo that I just had highlights why I dislike Liverpool fans to the fullest

So I tell a friend of mine that we got Sanchez & man went off on one. Started with "You don't even need him" to "He's barca's ****test player" to "Liverpool would bang barcelona & Munich" to "Arsenal won't get top 4" to "Lallana is much better than Ramsey"

Smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Sanchez is essentially Gervinho with end product. I think Wenger will be making our forward line a fluid interchanging entity of pace, technique and power. That early Southampton game 12/13 comes to mind.
    That's why I think if we had someone with more pace and intuition than Giroud, we'd have quite a formidable midfield and attack. But I know Giroud has a big part to play next season so I may as well get behind him.

Which Soton game?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Soooo.. It's a bit off topic, but a convo that I just had highlights why I dislike Liverpool fans to the fullest

So I tell a friend of mine that we got Sanchez & man went off on one. Started with "You don't even need him" to "He's barca's ****test player" to "Liverpool would bang barcelona & Munich" to "Arsenal won't get top 4" to "Lallana is much better than Ramsey"

Smh
    can't believe the last one :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Smh
    This signing makes a mockery of Liverpool TBH. They really should have been in prime position to sign Sanchez with Suarez going the other way. Kudos to Barcelona for still making the Suarez transfer happen while Sanchez is off to one of Liverpool's rivals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Smh
    Their dream is for Lallana to be Ramsey. That's why he and other Liverpool fans I know say that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Smh
    Lmao :lol deep down he's angry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    That's why I think if we had someone with more pace and intuition than Giroud, we'd have quite a formidable midfield and attack. But I know Giroud has a big part to play next season so I may as well get behind him.

Which Soton game?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Campbell can do a job as striker. He can interchange with Theo or Sanchez. Defenders won't have a clue what to when when they've been researching all week on Theo yet Sanchez turn on the right

The 6-1. The of the best games I've witnessed. Gervinho was taking names and skinning people alive on that day. Dat Poldi Freekick I'll never forget :coma:

http://player.arsenal.com/matches/35...-v-southampton

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sevchenko)
    Campbell can do a job as striker. He can interchange with Theo or Sanchez. Defenders won't have a clue what to when when they've been researching all week on Theo yet Sanchez turn on the right

The 6-1. The of the best games I've witnessed. Gervinho was taking names and skinning people alive on that day. Dat Poldi Freekick I'll never forget :coma:

http://player.arsenal.com/matches/35...-v-southampton
    Yeah he can. But I still think we can do with someone like Remy. He ain't a world beater but he'll still be a useful addition.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Podolski's celebration - waving his arms around - always sticks with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Dave Kidd @dkidd_SMirror · 19m
    Premier League signings of £30m plus are guaranteed successes. Torres, Shevchenko, Robinho, Ozil, Carroll, Lamela, Berbatov...

I'm guessing I must've missed it when this sort of comment followed United's signing of Herrera, Chelsea's signing of Costa and all of the Liverpool's signing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    Yeah he can. But I still think we can do with someone like Remy. He ain't a world beater but he'll still be a useful addition.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Podolski's celebration - waving his arms around - always sticks with me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Most people on here know I don't fancy Remy. I doubt Wenger does either tbh casue he's had load of chances to sign him, surely if he really wanted him he'd be at Arsenal already. A team like Newcastle is his level

I really like Campbell, I want to see him do well at Arsenal, he need to work on a couple of things but I think he can do well if given the opportunity. The theme of this transfer window seems to be giving our current players a chance to develop. Remy would just be deadwood imo he doesn't really add anything to Arsenal we don't already have
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    It's been a good day lads... a real good day. #Sanchezsigns :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    It's been a good day lads... a real good day. #Sanchezsigns :cool:
    Watch when we get Hummels and Vidal in one day

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Premier League signings of £30m plus are guaranteed successes. Torres, Shevchenko, Robinho, Ozil, Carroll, Lamela, Berbatov...

I'm guessing I must've missed it when this sort of comment followed United's signing of Herrera, Chelsea's signing of Costa and all of the Liverpool's signing.
    Who gives a flying ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    High. So very high!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sandro would be the perfect DM, he's very underrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)

Smh
    should've clapped him kmt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

Ridiculous tweet. Berbatov won us the league in '11!

ReputationRep:
    our front 3 behind Giroud is so versatile now. Da way dey gon' be shufflin'. Oh Jheez. Dat pace, dat finishing, dat agility from sanchez. :sogood::sogood:
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FKLW)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not even gonna write that off, man like Wenger might do another mad ting you never know.
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Basiji)
    our front 3 behind Giroud is so versatile now. Da way dey gon' be shufflin'. Oh Jheez. Dat pace, dat finishing, dat agility from sanchez. :sogood::sogood:
    :rofl: my thoughts exactly.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.