Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's on your mind right now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Trying to decide how to best go about beginning a web series idea I want to make a reality

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostGear)
    Let it all out.

I'm dreaming about what life would be like if I won the lottery:lol:
    Why it takes people so long to reply to ma messages?

ReputationRep:
    Wondering what to do....
    why I'm still on TSR
    University/college
    SQA results

Wishing I could hop on a plane and spend the next two months traveling!
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Literally my life = food
    Same, the one thing that won't let me down and break my heart :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Same, the one thing that won't let me down and break my heart :mmm:
    Exactly, the one thing I can trust for sure expect stuff at tescos because you never know if it contains horse meat :giggle:
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    Exactly, the one thing I can trust for sure expect stuff at tescos because you never know if it contains horse meat :giggle:
    Haha very true, but with all the investigations, I doubt that'll happen again :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Will I get into university?

Should I opt for a gap year if I get into my insurance rather than my firm?

I hate my insurance uni, it's so ****!

What do I want to do with my life?

Will I ever get a job? I feel like I'll be one of those people who live with their parents until they're 40.
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Will I get into university?

Should I opt for a gap year if I get into my insurance rather than my firm?

I hate my insurance uni, it's so ****!

What do I want to do with my life?

Will I ever get a job? I feel like I'll be one of those people who live with their parents until they're 40.
    Oh yeah, forgot I should be worrying about results day :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubble999)
    Oh yeah, forgot I should be worrying about results day :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha I was wondering why you weren't posting so much on the results day thread A Levels will always be at the back of my mind
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Haha I was wondering why you weren't posting so much on the results day thread A Levels will always be at the back of my mind
    I've kept myself very busy and it's been a great distraction and meant I have less time to worry also, I cant change anything, and I've finally managed to learn how to cope with stuff I can't change

How are you feeling about it? Best of luck for it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My throat hurts, my varied reactions to my results and "damn it Ellesse get the hell off your phone and try and get your first chapter done".

ReputationRep:
    If I could change what happened about 6 weeks ago, would I be any happier?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    If I could change what happened about 6 weeks ago, would I be any happier?
    If it was a negative event, you probably would be, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    If it was a negative event, you probably would be, yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Depends, it is negative now because it is so soon, but maybe after some more time, it might not be a negative!

I don't know. Life works in weird ways.

ReputationRep:
    About how i'm going on holiday tomorrow and i haven't packed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    Depends, it is negative now because it is so soon, but maybe after some more time, it might not be a negative!

I don't know. Life works in weird ways.
    I really wanna know what you're on about now. Do you mind telling me?

ReputationRep:
    I want to go back and never go out with my bf hes a ******* and dont know if i should dump him or not after what he does. Help?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    I really wanna know what you're on about now. Do you mind telling me?
    I broke up with a girl because I felt she was too controlling for me, after breaking up I've kinda regretted it a lot as she was a great part of my life and made me really happy. We were LDR so it was tough most of the time. Since breaking up I've struggled quite a lot and she's done things that in turn has hurt me. I struggle a lot to just break up and get over it. Probably to do with confidence issues within myself that I had before her but re-emerge. I find that when for me to be "happy" atm I look for it in a girl, which is wrong.

So obviously atm I am missing her like crazy because I feel so ****, but maybe, as time goes on (and I get some help) it may be for the best in the future.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    I broke up with a girl because I felt she was too controlling for me, after breaking up I've kinda regretted it a lot as she was a great part of my life and made me really happy. We were LDR so it was tough most of the time. Since breaking up I've struggled quite a lot and she's done things that in turn has hurt me. I struggle a lot to just break up and get over it. Probably to do with confidence issues within myself that I had before her but re-emerge. I find that when for me to be "happy" atm I look for it in a girl, which is wrong.

So obviously atm I am missing her like crazy because I feel so ****, but maybe, as time goes on (and I get some help) it may be for the best in the future.
    And by "too controlling" he means I wasn't okay with him going to a strip club lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xOHarriet)
    And by "too controlling" he means I wasn't okay with him going to a strip club lol
    There was more to it than that. But she is right, that was 1 element of it. I wasn't perfect.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.