Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    how the hell do i cancel this nba league pass subscription?!
    Go into the My Packages section on the LP site, at the bottom there's an option

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Go into the My Packages section on the LP site, at the bottom there's an option
    There's no option there for me, the only button I can press on that page is a 'Buy Now' option to upgrade. Lots of people are complaining about this. Did you have a button to cancel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C-Dawg)
    There's no option there for me, the only button I can press on that page is a 'Buy Now' option to upgrade. Lots of people are complaining about this. Did you have a button to cancel?

It was on that page for me, only just taking the screenshot so the cancel button isn't there but it worked for me. If it's saying 'buy now' then it sounds like your package doesn't include auto-renewal, but I could be wrong tho

This season is already looking interesting with all the injuries and the changes

And please don't ever suggest Harden for MVP

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by S-man10)
      This season is already looking interesting with all the injuries and the changes

And please don't ever suggest Harden for MVP
      Klay Thompson for MVP

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alexschmalex)

It was on that page for me, only just taking the screenshot so the cancel button isn't there but it worked for me. If it's saying 'buy now' then it sounds like your package doesn't include auto-renewal, but I could be wrong tho
      It's such a HUGE scam, they actually charged me £20 for the free pass before the deadline to cancel and they won't reply to my emails asking them to cancel my account and give me a refund. It's ridiculous that such a large company can do this!

The cavs :laugh:

The heat one the other hamd

ReputationRep:
        Luol Deng doing the business

ReputationRep:
        Anyone use BallStreams? Basically like the NBA League Pass but A LOT cheaper with better FPS and practically the same quality (live games, on demand games etc). You can also freeze your membership and restart whenever you like to save some days. I recently bought a one month one and it's going great so far.

http://www.ballstreams.com

ReputationRep:
        Kobe can now officially be known as Kobrick. Guy chucking up them shots like no tomorrow :rofl:

ReputationRep:
        Kobrick the gift that just keeps on giving. :lol:

Guys a cancer. They call Melo a chucker...

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Malevolent)
        Kobrick the gift that just keeps on giving. :lol:

Guys a cancer. They call Melo a chucker...
        Tbf tho, he has been on awful teams for the last 3 seasons and still has a 45% career FG, which I think is pretty damn impressive for somebody that has thrown up as many shots as he has at SG. If he doesn't take those shots, there's literally nobody else on the team that can.

Anthony Davis tho.....dude is just a freak of nature. Only the first 7 games but a 35 PER:eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
        Anthony Davis ceiling is disgustingly high.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Malevolent)
        Anthony Davis ceiling is disgustingly high.
        He's such a beast, if he keeps adding weight he'll be one of the top big men of all time as long as he doesn't have an injury ruined career or something of that nature

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        lol Raptors are 1st seed, aint that something

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Sameer599)
        Anyone use BallStreams? Basically like the NBA League Pass but A LOT cheaper with better FPS and practically the same quality (live games, on demand games etc). You can also freeze your membership and restart whenever you like to save some days. I recently bought a one month one and it's going great so far.

http://www.ballstreams.com
        You know you can just go to the bookies, pay 5 pounds and see all of the nba games for free

ReputationRep:
        Can't help but laugh at the Heat being above the Cavs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Wade-)
        Can't help but laugh at the Heat being above the Cavs

Posted from TSR Mobile
        The heat are just an all around better team. Wade, bosh, birdman, cole.

ReputationRep:
        Rajon Rondo traded to the Dallas Mavericks for scraps :'(

ReputationRep:
        Yeah the Celtics definitely lost in that trade, but Brandan Wright could turn out to be a big plus, even if they don't play him they can probably flip him for something nice. But the Mavs have gone from being a pretty good team to a damn juggernaut if their starting 5 can play well together, totally looking forward to seeing how that turns out

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.