The Student Room Group

Post a picture of your pet!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
Toby. He was put to sleep last week and we get his ashes back today :frown: miss him so much :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really sorry for your loss :frown: It's really sad when pets pass away because you can grow so attached to them and they're part of the family :frown: I hope you're ok
Original post by channies
I'm really sorry for your loss :frown: It's really sad when pets pass away because you can grow so attached to them and they're part of the family :frown: I hope you're ok

Thanks :frown: yeah I really do see my pets like part of the family. It was a year yesterday since we lost one of our cats too so that makes it more painful too :frown: I'm hoping we feel some sort of closure after we scatter Toby's ashes. We buried our cat Mylo out the back garden at his fave spot but Toby will be scattered down the beach where he loved on the first sunny night. Sadly, its dull and miserable here tonight :frown: so we are going to wait. He deserves a perfect sunset.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Thanks :frown: yeah I really do see my pets like part of the family. It was a year yesterday since we lost one of our cats too so that makes it more painful too :frown: I'm hoping we feel some sort of closure after we scatter Toby's ashes. We buried our cat Mylo out the back garden at his fave spot but Toby will be scattered down the beach where he loved on the first sunny night. Sadly, its dull and miserable here tonight :frown: so we are going to wait. He deserves a perfect sunset.

That sounds like a really lovely gesture and a nice way to send Toby off in a place he loved. At least he had a good life with an owner who cared about him so much

(Sorry it's so big)
Original post by SassKing13

(Sorry it's so big)

So cute...looks like a Boris.
He was already very tame but I did what the instructional dvd told me to, and it worked! Took me about 3 months to get the harness on him and now he loves coming out with me :smile:
Original post by channies
Do you take him for walks?

No i throw him aound often at other people.
Original post by goobypls
No i throw him aound often at other people.

I know the deal. I often throw my pet cat at other people too. If they so much as look at me I just launch her into their face
Reply 229
'Oh hi, My name is Rolo!'

Scott and Penny:

Valentina:

Valero:

Sorry there so big, I have no idea how to make them smaller haha
Original post by Caraphernelia
x

Looks like that your parents and you have an own horse farm, is that so?
Original post by Kallisto
Looks like that your parents and you have an own horse farm, is that so?

nope not true at all, Keep them at a livery yard down the road from my house. Would love to keep them at home though!
Original post by Caraphernelia
nope not true at all, Keep them at a livery yard down the road from my house. Would love to keep them at home though!

In other words, the horses which can be seen above are not really your pets. But you have a strong affinity to these horses, so much that you regard them as your pets?
Original post by Kallisto
In other words, the horses which can be seen above are not really your pets. But you have a strong affinity to these horses, so much that you regard them as your pets?

There very much pets to me aha, I care for them just as I do with my other pets. Obviously they need to be worked and competed but they mean the world to me, if not more than my other animals

Big dawg <3
Original post by ulteriorm0tive

Big dawg <3

So gorgeous!! *squeeze hugs*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Soooo many cute animals :biggrin: I'm in heaven !!
Here is Poppy enjoying the sun this afternoon ... hehe
Original post by Sazi007
So gorgeous!! *squeeze hugs*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! He loves hugs like that, he's so affectionate <3

Quick Reply

Latest