Nutrition and Dietetics applicants for 2015 Watch

VanessaGeorgina
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone heard from Glasgow Caledonian yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
shereeox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmmm panic!
VanessaGeorgina
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Also, anyone at Herts on January 27th heard anything back yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Megamoo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I sent off my application in November and still haven't heard anything back from Hertfordshire or Leeds Beckett.... Has anyone who applied later than that heard anything from either?
Clairet90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Megamoo)
I sent off my application in November and still haven't heard anything back from Hertfordshire or Leeds Beckett.... Has anyone who applied later than that heard anything from either?
Mine went at the beginning of Jan had an interview at herts but haven't heard since maybe give them a call? and still waiting on Leeds Beckett x
thomasryan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have recieved conditional offers from Leeds, Hertfordshire, Robert Gordon and Chester. I am waiting for Queen Margaret. The conditions are all similar. I have some grades on board already , I have to get a B in Chemistry. I already have an A in Biology, Home Economics and B in Geography, Maths and English. I thought I might get an unconditional offer. No luck. My results are in the Irish Leaving Cert. I will have to sit Chem in June. Queen Margaret say an A in Biology or Chem for all UK students but want both from Irish Students. Hope they let me slip through, It would be great not to have to sit the exam.
Clairet90
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thomasryan)
I have recieved conditional offers from Leeds, Hertfordshire, Robert Gordon and Chester. I am waiting for Queen Margaret. The conditions are all similar. I have some grades on board already , I have to get a B in Chemistry. I already have an A in Biology, Home Economics and B in Geography, Maths and English. I thought I might get an unconditional offer. No luck. My results are in the Irish Leaving Cert. I will have to sit Chem in June. Queen Margaret say an A in Biology or Chem for all UK students but want both from Irish Students. Hope they let me slip through, It would be great not to have to sit the exam.
Congratulations!thats great news can I ask for leeds did you have an interview? And if so how long after ypur ucas was sent did it take to hear
thomasryan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did an interview for Leeds. I did the interview on wed 21 Jan , i got the offer during the following week. I submitted my UCAS application as soon as UCAS opened in October.
thomasryan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone hear from Queen Margaret , Any offers for Dietetics
Megamoo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got an interview tomorrow at Surrey?
jg21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone who's had a Nottingham interview, how was it? What were the questions like?
x11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I also would like to know about the Nottingham interviews. I like that there is a group and a separate individual one.

Still heard nothing from Cov or GCU
Harry Potter's sidekick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same, I'm not sure what to expect for Notts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Hertfordshire
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Megamoo)
Hi Megamoo,

Sorry to hear that you still haven't heard anything about your application. Please don't worry, our admissions team is processing the applications and I'm sure you will hear from us very soon.

Lulu
University of Hertfordshire
siobhanhug1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can anyone tell me if the Chester Interview questions are from your personal statement or do they have set questions...any help would be brilliant. I don't want to know questions. Thanks
Fatemaalmatin
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've applied to Surrey, herts, london met, Coventry and Plymouth for dietetics. Did an interview at london met and received an offer. I have an interview for Surrey to go to !! Any tips 😳😔

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard back from King's yet?
Harry Potter's sidekick
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Idrees_anwar)
Just wondering if anyone who has had an interview at notts has heard anything back yet?
I've not had one yet, but what was the interview process like if you don't mind sharing?
Idrees_anwar
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Harry Potter's sidekick)
I've not had one yet, but what was the interview process like if you don't mind sharing?
The interview process was quite relaxed, it starts off with some presentations by the lecturers and students about the life around campus etc. After that you have lunch and the interview process begins. We were split into 3 groups, and had to discuss a case study we were given, writing down our thoughts and such. After that we were split mixed and split into 2 groups, and the individual interviews began, the questions mainly concerned how you would act within the NHS.
I hope this helps!!
jg21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Idrees_anwar)
Just wondering if anyone who has had an interview at notts has heard anything back yet?
I got an offer from them on Friday through the post!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (380)
37.33%
No - but I will (78)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (71)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (489)
48.04%

Watched Threads