University of Edinburgh Offer Holders 2015 Thread Watch

katemilsom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm anxiously waiting for an offer to read English Lit. and Philosophy. Has anyone else applied for either of these subjects? I love Edinburgh so much and really want an offer! I'm from the UK and got AAAC at AS. Anyone know anything about offers that would be useful to me please???
jessanne97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katemilsom)
I'm anxiously waiting for an offer to read English Lit. and Philosophy. Has anyone else applied for either of these subjects? I love Edinburgh so much and really want an offer! I'm from the UK and got AAAC at AS. Anyone know anything about offers that would be useful to me please???
I received an offer for English Language and Literature yesterday for AAA so I think that yours will come soon - I was waiting almost four months!
LookIts_Liam
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for medicine - been waiting for what feels like years and I got my first choice offer first! See you in September (assuming the summer goes well)
kieranrafferty1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bmorollon)
Actually exactly the same! I have a physics module apart from that but yeah that's kinda cool i might see you there then provided we both get offers of course
Yeah, that will be great mate. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
bmorollon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kieranrafferty1)
Yeah, that will be great mate. Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
You too!
olivervick
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer for medicine and will be firming it can't believe I'm almost at edinburgh now
Sd0210
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 2dor)
Congratulations!

Could you tell us what are the conditions?
i am an international applicant. So it's 75% in ISC with 85% in maths. I m a bit shocked actually... I thought it would be higher.
Raysorb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same conditional here , felt the same thing. But someone cleared it for me. If you look at all the posts under university of Edinburgh, there's a post titled conditional offer from Edinburgh , if you read the second last post , there a student has explained why does Edinburgh have low conditions
Sd0210
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Raysorb)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Same conditional here , felt the same thing. But someone cleared it for me. If you look at all the posts under university of Edinburgh, there's a post titled conditional offer from Edinburgh , if you read the second last post , there a student has explained why does Edinburgh have low conditions
Thanxx....the explanation was very useful...
Ronlux329
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional offer for medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
ExtraChromo21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional for medicine also! 😃
Me00
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Conditional offer for Politics and Economics ! Who else ?
florecita28
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
got a conditional offer for history and spanish yesterday
helenapraidell
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Still waiting on English Lit., been waiting since October ahhhh. Anyone here got an offer and from Ireland? Curious to know the Leaving Cert requirements they want. (Glasgow for me was six As, I freaked out haha).
SerLorasTyrell
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Remember there's a Facebook group for those who have offers, just give it a quick search

Posted from TSR Mobile
EKMR
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katemilsom)
Hey I've applied for the same and still waiting!! It's a nightmare... I applied last year and got a place so hopefully they will let me in again! The standard offer's lower this year though so there's hope.. It's good to know that others haven't heard yet either
katemilsom
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EKMR)
Hey I've applied for the same and still waiting!! It's a nightmare... I applied last year and got a place so hopefully they will let me in again! The standard offer's lower this year though so there's hope.. It's good to know that others haven't heard yet either
Good to know we're in the same boat - I hope it won't be much longer though :3
flmr44
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard from Law? been waiting since November
Mollypeta
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone from Scotland heard from maths or economics? I got AAABB
username1611059
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone heard for chemistry? Or have any EU students got an offer yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (558)
37.78%
No - but I will (115)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (103)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (701)
47.46%

Watched Threads