The Student Room Group

Harris Westminster Entrance Exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samispector
had i not met the criteria with my predicted grades would i still be able to receive the conditional judging that I achieve the grades needed in July?

I'm not really sure about that, sorry!
Reply 221
I am marginally terrified now. For economics I am worried considering the gcse spec doesn't consist of any graphs. Also doing chemistry, any advise on what to skim over before tomorrow
I completely mess up my Economics and Physics exams, maths went alright I guess. I haven't been offered an interview yet. Did anyone get an interview?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Foodatastic
I completely mess up my Economics and Physics exams, maths went alright I guess. I haven't been offered an interview yet. Did anyone get an interview?

Nope I think we'll find out on Saturday
Hope it is, because I'm getting multiple conflicting dates, some said its on the 2-3 of Feb, some say 6th, some said today. It's frankly annoying lol.
Original post by Foodatastic
Hope it is, because I'm getting multiple conflicting dates, some said its on the 2-3 of Feb, some say 6th, some said today. It's frankly annoying lol.

I'm guessing that the 6th is your option, but no one really knows. It was the same last year.
Just got an interview time and date.
Pretty shocked. Definitely thought I had failed the admissions tests.

Thank God I got an interview.

My interview's with the head teacher next week. Definitely nervous.

I wonder how many people got interviews.
Original post by Braidednightmare
Just got an interview time and date.
Pretty shocked. Definitely thought I had failed the admissions tests.

Thank God I got an interview.

My interview's with the head teacher next week. Definitely nervous.

I wonder how many people got interviews.

oh no, I didn't get a response yet...
Did you get an email or letter?
Oh thank God, I just got an interview!
What day is yours?
And who is it with?
What subject did you pick?
I picked mathematics, got one with the Principle, on Tuesday.
(edited 9 years ago)
What about you?
I picked history. I also have an interview with the Principal, but on Wednesday.

Luckily my interview is during my PE lesson, so I won't miss any school work.
Mine is after school, :frown:

History? Lots to talk about, I have to talk about Maths equations lol.
I'm really grateful I got an interview, considering how badly I thought I did on the exams, maybe it was my predicted grades which carried me through. I believe I may have to prove myself for the interview if i want to receive a place at Harris.
Same here, my Maths exam went ok, but Physics and Economics went awful. What subjects did you pick?
Did you guys receive an email or letter?
I picked Maths, Economics, History and Politics. I may change from EConomics; I've heard it is quite a difficult a-level.
I received an email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending