Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How are you feeling right now? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darcus aernelius)
    I want standard knowledge... and i'm annoyed everybody else got it...
    See if they sell it on ebay . Srs, though knowledge is power maybe you could read more to increase your knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    I read a lot, i always have..... i just want the life knowledge all others got by design/decree, i don't see why i cannot also..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    What the deuces, lol.

My moms old house number had a weird man that used to do that, we used to just answer it and put the phone down, there are some right odd mofo’s on this earth lmao.
    ok, so i'm weird...ok...lol..

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, will get back to OP duties.

Why do you feel meh?
    Because work takes all my energy and by the time I get home, I feel like someone just sucked me out :teehee: Even when I have a day off, still feel the same.

ReputationRep:
    I read a lot, i always have..... i just want the life knowledge all others got by design/decree, i don't see why i cannot also..
    Some have it others dont, you will get yours in time i suppose and hope.

ReputationRep:
    ok, so i'm weird...ok...lol..
    Yep ******* down the phone to a random person makes you weird pay for a sexline you cheapskate weirdo D.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    Because work takes all my energy and by the time I get home, I feel like someone just sucked me out :teehee: Even when I have a day off, still feel the same.

You are in the Eat, sleep, work, repeat situation. You need like a week off to recoupe then get back to the routine.

Do you want me to pull a sicky for ya ?

ReputationRep:
    Yep ******* down the phone to a random person makes you weird pay for a sexline you cheapskate weirdo D.
    er...ok.... and i will get knowledge that all others got soon.....but continue to call me a weirdo and feel better over a stranger..

ReputationRep:
    er...ok.... and i will get knowledge that all others got soon.....but continue to call me a weirdo and feel better over a stranger..
    What is the latter about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Here's some good stuff to vent to:

Weak

Before the Worst

Shadow of a Man

Unwanted

Never Gonna Change

Meiko

Sleep

Tomorrow
    :kiss:

There's loads more but I can never put them on cue. >.<

I loved all those songs thanks hun xoxo, I am now listening to Ariana Grande- Honeymoon avenue that shall be the last song I listen to for this morning lol Night hun x

ReputationRep:
    What is the latter about?
    erm.....because you and your self-professed friend there called me weird lololol...not that i am bothered by it..

ReputationRep:
    erm.....because you and your self-professed friend there called me weird lololol...not that i am bothered by it..
    A woman would never call up a random person and be gross like that down the line unless she is having phone sex with the guy

ReputationRep:
    meh..not bothered...

ReputationRep:
    You have what I am calling the penny mix up feelings, you haveva bit of everything going on. But why do you feel stressed, annoyed and Jealous?
    Yes it seems like I do. Stressed because sixth form work I'd so hard and I don't think I'm going to pass my exams. Annoyed at myself for being jealous over my boyfriend talking/sitting next to other girls (although this in lessons) silly I know, right?

ReputationRep:
    I'm stressed because I hate not having standard knowledge.....it's been a weight for TOO LONG and i hate it....

ReputationRep:
    Tired and cold. I hate having to go out into the Welsh weather in the morning just to get my nicotine fix... I can't feel my toes. >_<

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    Sorry didn't even check forum after I made post haha. People just say things and then one is inclined to think those things are true, and as a result believe that one is a bad person

ReputationRep:
    I loved all those songs thanks hun xoxo, I am now listening to Ariana Grande- Honeymoon avenue that shall be the last song I listen to for this morning lol Night hun x
    Yaaay

They're all over the place genre wise but are all still basically rock-ish. There some 30 Seconds to Mars like I'm not really into them but they have some good I'm-pissed-off-and-need-to-scream ****. Sometimes I need some heavy or emo ****, seriously like

1. 30-Modern Myth
    2. Telephone Booth-Cut My Tree (this song has the best guitar solo ever and I just headbang like mad)
    3. Telephone Booth-Stop Envying (Telephone is the wickedest Taiwan rock band ever. The beginning of this song makes me feel like I'm in some big city at night soaring through the lights:cool:)
    4. MCR-Famous Last Words (I literally feel this way, especially the first verse
    5. Evanescence-October

There's others, I'll listen to the Ariana one. I try not to listen to pop though.

ReputationRep:

This message is hidden because darcus aernelius is on your ignore list.

ReputationRep:
    You are in the Eat, sleep, work, repeat situation. You need like a week off to recoupe then get back to the routine.

Do you want me to pull a sicky for ya ?
    Sicky? :lolwut:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.