Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

I'll be studying at BIMM too and have to make a decision between Music Business or Music Journalism! Such a hard decision but I think I'm tailing toward the Business side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiec91)
    Hi all

I'll be studying at BIMM too and have to make a decision between Music Business or Music Journalism! Such a hard decision but I think I'm tailing toward the Business side
    Hi! Tough decision!! I'm doing music business have you sorted your accommodation out?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabbyfabrizio)
    Hi! Tough decision!! I'm doing music business have you sorted your accommodation out?
    I know! Well, I only live 20 minutes away so will be commuting! Might think about moving to Manchester after first year though if it works out cheaper!
    Have you sorted out accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I know this is a completely different question. But has anyone sorted student finance it won't let me do mine haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophiec91)
    I know! Well, I only live 20 minutes away so will be commuting! Might think about moving to Manchester after first year though if it works out cheaper!
    Have you sorted out accommodation?
    Ah where do you live? I only live like 30/40 mins away but I'm staying at parkway gate!😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lmcdonald1997)
    Hi guys, I know this is a completely different question. But has anyone sorted student finance it won't let me do mine haha
    I've not managed to sort it yet!

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying isn't it haha!

ReputationRep:
    Guys Student Finance England have now put BIMM on the system, at last! Also Is anyone on her staying in student castle?

ReputationRep:
    I've made a BIMM Manchester 2015-2016 group on Facebook hopefull find other people going to BIMM in September/October please join if your hoping to go or going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyemmaxd)
    I've made a BIMM Manchester 2015-2016 group on Facebook hopefull find other people going to BIMM in September/October please join if your hoping to go or going?
    Link me the page as i'm 100% going to BIMM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllyFlavell)
    Link me the page as i'm 100% going to BIMM!
    I don't know how to link it but type in BIMM Manchester 2015-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyemmaxd)
    I don't know how to link it but type in BIMM Manchester 2015-2016
    copy the URL and past it here! I can't seem to find it

ReputationRep:
    Please could you add me to the Facebook page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JacobTaylor)
    Hey I've got an unconditional offer from BIMM Manchester for for Music Production too, I'm looking at the student village due to the fact it's the cheapest place i can find and it is right round the corner from BIMM
    Hey, I've already booked my room for MSV, have you?

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Looking for Bimm applicants/current students/prospective students with offers, is this how I do it? I don't know how to forum!

I got an offer and stuff to study the performance on the bass guitar (the sexiest of all the instruments) and I dislike all these private hall place because they seem expensive for what they and I'm an introverted social phobic (as all bass players must be) anyway, I'm looking at private rentals and they're ok but it seems like the two bedroom flats are much nicer and cheaper, but I know of no people that would live with me in a lovely two bedroom flat that would be a lovely place to live for both parties (because I like to cleeeaaaan!! plus sometimes they have really nice kitchens, seriously check rightmove out for some of these, they're gorgeous) So if anyone is interested in this or has any advice or whatever then do the whole forum thing and forum me (forum me? is that a thing). Yep! Thank you
    -Harry, a very odd person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eleanorwalton)
    Seems pretty popular so far! Have any of you sorted out student finance? I'm just waiting for bimm to come up on the student finance website, I rang them up and they said it should be up end of march
    I'm doing music business Add me on facebook if you'd like? https://www.facebook.com/staxturner

ReputationRep:
    I have just confirmed an offer on the events management course at BIMM has anyone decided where theyre staying yet? Does anyone know if you can go into MMU halls? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieobee)
    I have just confirmed an offer on the events management course at BIMM has anyone decided where theyre staying yet? Does anyone know if you can go into MMU halls? X
    I'm on events and I'm staying at student castle! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laraconnerton)
    I'm on events and I'm staying at student castle! X
    Theyve got no rooms left so good staying there aswell its literally outside!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieobee)
    Theyve got no rooms left so good staying there aswell its literally outside!
    Aww no way, there was hardly any when I went to book up and I had to get a studio, yeah it's amazin!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.