Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    Im not posting my picture on the internet, rather stay as anonymous as possible
    Meow.

Guess you'll just have to take my word for it
    I need do no such thing young lady! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Meow.

I need do no such thing young lady! :hmmm:
    Rather not have to deal with any messages- theres always the odd weirdo who starts messaging you constantly.
    Also again, emphasising anonymity.

ReputationRep:
    7/10 when I actually bother with makeup and good clothes, 4/10 when I'm just wandering about in leggings and hoodie.

ReputationRep:
    Depends who's looking at me i guess. My boyfriend certainly thinks im decent enough as i'm very much his "type", short, blonde and very curvy. But if you're into tall, skinny brunettes then i'm never going to catch your eye am I?

I think my body is alright as i lead quite a healthy lifestyle so have never really been any bigger than a size 8 and most of me is quite toned. But having said that im by no means skinny as i'm only around 5 foot 3, with short chunky legs (they're awful), big thighs, pretty decent bum (for a white girl) and gigantic knockers, just like all the women in my family. And i'm lucky that i never seem to put much weight on my stomach so my waist always stays pretty small.

As for how i actually see myself, i'd say probably about a 6 or a 7.

People always seem to think that im really hot at first because they get distracted by my disproportionate boobs. But when you take a closer look you start to notice my supremely average face and chunky thighs and it all starts to go downhill from there. I think i probably disappoint a lot of people on closer inspection

Oh and i have quite nice long, naturally blonde hair down to my bum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigerian newbie)
    where are you [email protected] Secretnerd123
    Somalia

ReputationRep:
    I would say 4.74, would post a pic but cba. Do get a few compliments here and there so don't really know .

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me somebody has rated themself 3.14 and proceeded to tell a pi-related joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liass)
    9/10 or 10/10 with good makeup

Im pretty confident about myself. I modelled for a while as a hobby and I get a lot of compliments
    Confidence is good, admirable but only when it isn't tainted with arrogance.

Do you believe it is actually possible to be 10/10 though?
    Does perfection exist?

4/10
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    5 or 6/10

ReputationRep:
    I'm a straight 9.5 if you don't love yourself who is going to love you

ReputationRep:
    0/10 or 1/10 at best. Pretty much undesirable to anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeisaspy)
    0/10 or 1/10 at best. Pretty much undesirable to anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You are beautiful.
    And somebody probably desires you...either you don't know or you friendzoned him/her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Umm. 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    You are beautiful.
    And somebody probably desires you...either you don't know or you friendzoned him/her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trust me mate, I'm not (experiences have given me this presumption). I've given up hope and now focusing on my career, as sad as it may seem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cakeisaspy)
    Trust me mate, I'm not (experiences have given me this presumption). I've given up hope and now focusing on my career, as sad as it may seem.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nothing wrong in that ....maybe a few changes in your life and yourself will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    Nothing wrong in that ....maybe a few changes in your life and yourself will help.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Being 6ft+ instead of 5'7 would give some sort of chance, but can't change that. Not much you do when physical attractiveness comes into focus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Confidence is good, admirable but only when it isn't tainted with arrogance.

Do you believe it is actually possible to be 10/10 though?
    Does perfection exist?
    Im not trying to be arrogant- I dont go around telling people 'oh look at me look how amazing i am'. Im just confident with myself and how I look. It upsets me when people are scoffed at for liking the way they look (not saying youre doing that, just making a general statement). I find insecurity is romanticised too much nowadays.

Naturally, probably not. Lots of girls in my opinion are 10/10 when they do their hair, put on nice clothes and do their makeup really well. I think 10/10 is something you really have to work for, hence why I said I only go to 10/10 when I do my makeup really well- fairly rare as Im lazy.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.