Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jams97)
    Deciding between here and Oxford brookes 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah yeah! Really tough choices!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got a conditional for Law, and if firmed it. Anyone else doing Law? Also I live too far away to attend any open days but I have visisted the city.. thinking about living in either Lanfranc or pinhill coss it's cheaper aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganr1995xo)
    Hi, I've got a conditional for Law, and if firmed it. Anyone else doing Law? Also I live too far away to attend any open days but I have visisted the city.. thinking about living in either Lanfranc or pinhill coss it's cheaper aha
    Both are so good! ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Visited the uni yesterday absolutely amazing ...love St George's house

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cassandra-Adegbe)
    Visited the uni yesterday absolutely amazing ...love St George's house
    But it is so expensive! I really liked Lanfranc, going to put CCCU as my firm 🙌

ReputationRep:
    Haha it is ...but I want to be comfortable in my first year ...living in a place that I actually like. I'm not sure yet still deciding, what do you like about it ? And what are you going to study ?

ReputationRep:
    Haha it is ...but I want to be comfortable in my first year ...living in a place that I actually like. I'm not sure yet still deciding, what do you like about it ? And what are you going to study ?
    I liked Lanfranc cause it was really close to campus and seemed really social. Cant afford St Georges tbh. Studying history

Lanfranc is the one guys

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Black Cat;54318295]Lanfranc is the one guys[/QUOTE

It looked really good, loved the uni and canterbury 😊

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Black Cat;54318295]Lanfranc is the one guys[/QUOTE

It looked really good, loved the uni and canterbury 😊

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional to study Psychology.
    I grew up in Canterbury and can honestly say its such a nice town (which is why I'm staying :u: haha)

ReputationRep:
    Haha lets be friends you know the town 👭 ...what house are you thinking of staying in ?

ReputationRep:
    Haha lets be friends you know the town ������ ...what house are you thinking of staying in ?
    haha! I honestly have no idea, Lanfranc I think is my favourite so far because its really good for location and socially apparently. St George's is literally right next to a club and is really new (think its only like 2 years old) but its just so expensive! you?

ReputationRep:
    I really like St George's because it's so attractive, close to a club haha! Not so far from the library and main campus and close to a few shops. I heard lanfranc was really social too but it's not so attractive really dull! But atm I think St George's ...

ReputationRep:
    Oh god the club it's close to is awful haha! I adore Canterbury and go there all the time! St George's is amazing but so expensive, if I can save some extra money I'm gonna go there if not it's going to be lanfranc!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha we'll find another one ...wait are you going to pay your rent ?

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm using my loan but I know that living in St George's will leave you with a small amount of money to live off, so I need to earn some to save for uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I know all of the best nightlife in Canterbury :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah makes sense...haha we gotta be partners for nightlife then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.