Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! I finally got my accomodation email, I was so excited!! Look forward to meeting you all in September and also good luck with your applications and everything else!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 01steven01)
    how long ago did you accept your offer... I have only accepted mine today after a rejection from Queens :/... just wondering how long ill have to wait before i get my application
    I accepted on 11thbMarch!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I've only just accepted my offer on thursday, I hope I can get accommodation 😓 how long does it take for them to get in contact? Excited to meet you all in September 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hey, congrats on your offer...

You will get accommodation so don't worry....

I waited ages for mine but due to the time I can't see yours being too long so don't worry about it!

See you in Sept.!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beckaa123)
    Hey guys, I've only just accepted my offer on thursday, I hope I can get accommodation ������ how long does it take for them to get in contact? Excited to meet you all in September ������
    Hey

Congrats on your offer, don't worry as a first year you are guaranteed accommodation so you'll be fine.

Cant ait to meet everyone in September!x

ReputationRep:
    Hi are there any child nursing people here?

Also does anyone know anything about when we get fitted for uniforms etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Does anyone else have a conditional offer for adult nursing at dundee fife campus and to complete and pass the forth valley numeracy course? x

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email to apply for student halls,

which one are you all thinking of applying for?

Do you know if the halls last our complete year for nurses because we only get 4 weeks break at the end of summer and the halls end on the 16th of July and start the following year on the 5th of September which is more like 7 weeks :/

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email to apply for student halls,

which one are you all thinking of applying for?

Do you know if the halls last our complete year for nurses because we only get 4 weeks break at the end of summer and the halls end on the 16th of July and start the following year on the 5th of September which is more like 7 weeks :/
    Omg I was just going to ask the same thing. So confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima.b)
    Omg I was just going to ask the same thing. So confused

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi there, I'm doing adult nursing and just received my accommodation for Belmont flats. I thought that too because you have to apply for five choices but they obviously only take into consideration heathfield and belmont which are the two that have a nursing contract as our holidays are different! So don't worry you'll only be allocated to accomodation for nursing when you choose the nursing contract rather than the 39 week one when making your choices
    Good luck!x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nins_94)
    Hi there, I'm doing adult nursing and just received my accommodation for Belmont flats. I thought that too because you have to apply for five choices but they obviously only take into consideration heathfield and belmont which are the two that have a nursing contract as our holidays are different! So don't worry you'll only be allocated to accomodation for nursing when you choose the nursing contract rather than the 39 week one when making your choices
    Good luck!x
    Thanks!! See you in September. Add me on Instagram

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im staying in Keiller court and thats lasting me up to the end of July and works out so much cheaper and everything is included in the price so its just a matter of me bringing myself, bed clothes and my own clothes over! + im sharing with 2 girls who I already know but theres two others who I dont know yet! so excited see you all soon

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've made this group on Facebook for all new students!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581...added_to_group

It's called - Dundee Nursing Students 2015 - just in case the link doesn't work!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Has anyone else from Northern Ireland firmed for adult nursing?

ReputationRep:
    Hey there! Yes I'm from belfast, I have my accomodation and everything sorted and an unconditional firm.. It's getting real now! How's things going with your application? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannonmcneill)
    Hey guys!
    Has anyone else from Northern Ireland firmed for adult nursing?
    Im also from Belfast

ReputationRep:
    Where are you staying Steven?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nins_94)
    Where are you staying Steven?
    Belmont flats I put down the premier room as my first choice and the standard as my second so hopefully I get one of them .. Cant wait

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here applied at ninewells campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Belmont flats I put down the premier room as my first choice and the standard as my second so hopefully I get one of them .. Cant wait
    I'm staying in Belmont flat 20 Ohh premier room.. Fancy! Can just about afford the standard myself haha! Me either !

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.