Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheStoryteller)
    aw thank you this really gave me the boost I needed 3 months should be just the perfect time tbh because you can go over everything at least twice with plenty of time for past papers if we work out so yeah, we'll just need to get going Best of luck to you too
    exactly! remember these quotes if you want more motivation:

a masterpiece can never be created by a lazy artist!

if you fail to plan then you're planning to fail!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyGoose623)
    Well coming across this thread has stressed me out, I have 5AS repeats along with all my Alevel modules in May/June, need to start working
    Literally in a similar position as you atm... I have AS resits AND A2 exams... I think I can do it, with a lot of hardwork, so I do think it's possible now GOODLUCK to us both ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awais A)
    Don't listen to him 3 months is obviously enough time plus hardcore revision in the last month, and if it's not enough for people I don't even know why they're doing A levels no one revises 3 hours a day to even more more than 3, staring from September unless you're really dumb its just a waste of time you should just take notes and be on top of you're subjects it only took me 2 days to get an A* in my maths mock I would say for each exam you have turn that into weeks I have 12 so 12 weeks of revision is a really good amount of time.
    Oh cool. Thanks for the advice... Yeah I actually think that I can be pretty smart if I wanted to. Just need to put even more effort than what I'm doing now🙌 so determined to finally get the grades I want this year, compared to last year where I basically failed all my mocks cuz I couldn't be asked lol

ReputationRep:
    I started in September...

ReputationRep:
    I'm motivated (I think) to do loads this half term! We have mocks straight after so I want to do as well as poss, and then begin focusing on the next load of work we'll be doing between now and exams as well as my AS resits

ReputationRep:
    I'll start tomorrow..? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyGoose623)
    Well coming across this thread has stressed me out, I have 5AS repeats along with all my Alevel modules in May/June, need to start working

literally same as me!! ugh this is stressing me out so much , ive started revision but I know it hasnt been hardcore. 3 months left ! :C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    I tell myself this everyday :P

ReputationRep:
    I've been revising for 2 days and already have done around 16 hours of revision. That's probably unhealthy. However, maths seems a lot easier for me now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thechemistress)
    Well have you
    ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by itshuda)
    literally same as me!! ugh this is stressing me out so much , ive started revision but I know it hasnt been hardcore. 3 months left ! :C
    Do it hardcore and take Friday and Saturday night out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    up and ready to revise

ReputationRep:
    i'm finally motivated to revise for once, now i just can't find an effective method:confused: especially for physics!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wheezy)
    Wait until you start A2's LOL
    Preaching this, lol.

Once I've finished my 5000 word EPQ and 3000 word English lit CW, then it's time for revision.

ReputationRep:
    (P.S if you're in AS don't take up EPQ, it's really not worth it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberskye)
    (P.S if you're in AS don't take up EPQ, it's really not worth it)

Surely it is more worth it for some subjects than others?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BryonyG98)
    Surely it is more worth it for some subjects than others?
    If you have a genuine interest in something and want to explore that further, then go ahead and do it. But don't think it will be advantageous for uni or anything, because it's rarely including in an offer/barely registered. And there's a 99% chance you'll end up hating whatever you're basing it on, haha.

ReputationRep:
    I swear anytime I sit down to revise, all of a sudden I feel like I've just run a marathon to mount everest, then climbed it, then swam the atlantic, then escaped a near-death experience - so I feel like I just want to sleep. even though I probably had a full night's rest and was feeling energetic just a couple minutes prior.
    so no i haven't started revising But there's always TOMORROW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eggpotato)
    I swear anytime I sit down to revise, all of a sudden I feel like I've just run a marathon to mount everest, then climbed it, then swam the atlantic, then escaped a near-death experience - so I feel like I just want to sleep. even though I probably had a full night's rest and was feeling energetic just a couple minutes prior.
    so no i haven't started revising But there's always TOMORROW!
    Highly relevant.

ReputationRep:
    I have been revising 1-2 hours a day for most of this academic year but today is my first day of "Oh crap, exams are soon" revision, Hoping for 6+ hours a day for this half term and 3+ on school days. It's almost over, I'm not going to throw away all this effort on the home stretch, Unless a new series comes out on netflix

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Sponsored content:

HEAR

HEAR

Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.