Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I thought that there isn't enough material on how research into attachment has influenced childcare practices for it to come up as a 12 marker?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amberuniverse)
    I thought that there isn't enough material on how research into attachment has influenced childcare practices for it to come up as a 12 marker?
    There is enough information I did the essay recently

I suggest we make a kik group for psychology and send each other pictures of the work we've done!
    And help with what we don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've made a kik support group for psychology
    You can join if you wish

#psychologyas2015

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spiritless98)
    There is enough information I did the essay recently

I suggest we make a kik group for psychology and send each other pictures of the work we've done!
    And help with what we don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If you wouldn't mind, could you post either the full essay or the key points from it. I'm struggling writing a 12 marker for this question.

Good idea with the Kik group!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any decent techniques for learning the two ways that the body responds to stress; sympathomedullary pathway and pituitary-adrenal system? Just finding it hard to remember what happens in both and not get them confused...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    Resitting PSYA1 and not even started revision yet lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What grade are you aiming to get in unit 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    have you revised all of Unit 2? i've revised all of Social Psychology, 1/3 of stress and we have only just finished abnormality in class. I'm wondering whether to continue revising stress this week or go back to past papers for unit 1? because after the unit 1 test, will a week be enough to revise stress and abnormality? help!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tgurl)
    What grade are you aiming to get in unit 1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    preferably an A, but i'll be happy with a B because it'll pull my grade up to an A overall anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rebeccar16)
    have you revised all of Unit 2? i've revised all of Social Psychology, 1/3 of stress and we have only just finished abnormality in class. I'm wondering whether to continue revising stress this week or go back to past papers for unit 1? because after the unit 1 test, will a week be enough to revise stress and abnormality? help!!!
    Continue doing it along the way

Don't leave it to one week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    for unit one does anyone think we can get a 12 mark essay on strategies for memory improvement? I think not but it's in my notes and Im not sure if i should bother learning it

ReputationRep:
    When evaluating, do you have to recognise positives and negatives? Going through my notes and found that i only have negatives for some studies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m1gg1n)
    When evaluating, do you have to recognise positives and negatives? Going through my notes and found that i only have negatives for some studies.
    Using only negative evaluation points is fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    for unit one does anyone think we can get a 12 mark essay on strategies for memory improvement? I think not but it's in my notes and Im not sure if i should bother learning it
    Really unlikely as there is not enough material and seems a pointless 12 marker, but that's just my opinion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geeee11)
    Really unlikely as there is not enough material and seems a pointless 12 marker, but that's just my opinion!
    Yeah, I agree. I've learnt 3 out of 4 of them, and just skipped over the evaluation of each tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dw1996)
    Using only negative evaluation points is fine.
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K3lvin)
    Hi, How do i evaluate the rutter study on privation for the romanian orphans can someone give me a02 points asap please
    the isolated twins can be used because they recovered to normal social development at the age of 7 going against rutter 6 month period idea.

ReputationRep:
    What topics have you all revised for unit 2?

ReputationRep:
    What topics have you all revised for unit 2?
    just individual differences and social, havent looked at biological yet
    wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by basedgiraffe)
    just individual differences and social, havent looked at biological yet
    wbu?
    Social and 1/3 stress, we haven't even completely finished abnormality in class yet!! My teacher is the worst. Do you think I should continue revising stress this week as well as revising for the unit 1 exam? and is individual differences hard to revise for? Because I will only have a week to cram it in :/

ReputationRep:
    Social and 1/3 stress, we haven't even completely finished abnormality in class yet!! My teacher is the worst. Do you think I should continue revising stress this week as well as revising for the unit 1 exam? and is individual differences hard to revise for? Because I will only have a week to cram it in :/
    omg :s do u know most of unit one? im revising cognitive atm and im not going to sleep until i finished it tbh
    i suggest you try and fit both of the units in this week but focus more on unit 1 unless ur comfortable with it then next week you can just go over unit 2 as much as you can! And no, think ID is relatively easy to remember as there are little to no case studies to revise for hehe. Don't forget about your other subjects too. Good luck!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 10, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.