Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao 2/5 watch

• View Poll Results: Who wins this mother****er?
    Mayweather - Decision
    34.29%
    Mayweather - KO/TKO
    7.62%
    Pacquiao - Decision
    16.19%
    Pacquiao - KO/TKO
    33.33%
    Draw
    2.86%
    The fight doesn't happen
    5.71%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    Do you know what the undercards are?
    Not great Santa Cruz with his usual, but Lomachenko is a good fighter being the two I have any knowledge of of.

I only just woke up. Hopefully I've put enough in the tank to make it through.

ReputationRep:
    Eye Of The Tiger
    Pac Man
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I just don't know if I want to pay £20 for it. I can afford it as man is #balling but **** knows. Do you know what the undercards are?
    My boy Lomachenko is on the undercard, greatest amateur boxer of all time.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Just an advanced reminder don't post any rivers in here please

Keep it to PM

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't get excited for this fight. Even with all this promotion I'm just not feeling it. The iron has undeniably cooled. It needed to happen before Floyd had trouble with the limited Maidana, before Manny got KTFO by Marquez - before Manny forgot how to knock people out, even. Its finally happening at a time when I'm not convinced they are the two best Welterweights in the world anymore and I'm afraid my interest has faded. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure I'll be streaming it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Just an advanced reminder don't post any rivers in here please

Keep it to PM

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rivers?

Agree that not totally feeling it either. Still semi excited though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awkwardshortguy)
    I can't get excited for this fight. Even with all this promotion I'm just not feeling it. The iron has undeniably cooled. It needed to happen before Floyd had trouble with the limited Maidana, before Manny got KTFO by Marquez - before Manny forgot how to knock people out, even. Its finally happening at a time when I'm not convinced they are the two best Welterweights in the world anymore and I'm afraid my interest has faded. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure I'll be streaming it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    [IMG]x[/IMG]
    Any opportunity to use a gif you like.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait. Planning the pizzas/drink to keep me going to stay up till 4am.

A note to those wanting to order on SBO that it will cost more if you were to order (think it's £24) before.

I'm sticking my neck out and going against the grind that Manny becomes the ONE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    A note to those wanting to order on SBO that it will cost more if you were to order (think it's £24) before.
    I think its more if you book by phone/online after 7 or something. Don't see why you would anyway, if you book using the remote, you get the record function plus I don't think you get charged if you don't watch it.

ReputationRep:
    Any good links to stream?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I think its more if you book by phone/online after 7 or something. Don't see why you would anyway, if you book using the remote, you get the record function plus I don't think you get charged if you don't watch it.
    I wanted to do that, order via the remote but apparently got no phone/internet connection(?) so had to go old school and use the phone.

ReputationRep:
    More and more convinced Floyd will win by KO not UD.

That overhand right is so sick

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to do that, order via the remote but apparently got no phone/internet connection(?) so had to go old school and use the phone.
    Think if you ask they give you one of those wireless attachments for free now. New boxes have it built in. Deffo worth getting for all the on demand stuff.

(Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    More and more convinced Floyd will win by KO not UD.

That overhand right is so sick
    Seen a fair few people who think once he get through the first rounds, he'll try and walk Manny down.

ReputationRep:
    If the fight carries on towards the later rounds and pacquiao is ahead on the score cards.......i can see floyd deliberately getting a DQ deliberately

ReputationRep:
    ****ing hell depressed now. Please smash him Manny. Need to overwhelm the ******* early.

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait. Planning the pizzas/drink to keep me going to stay up till 4am.

I'm sticking my neck out and going against the grind that Manny becomes the ONE.
    Would have thought the pizza would be cold by 4am.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Tmv-9oUppk

this is good

ReputationRep:
    x
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z5Mnf9nkB0 this too

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.