Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Super proud of you for having done it hun :lovehug:

Thanks, sweetie. Did you get any sleep? :frown: :penguinhug:
Original post by Noodlzzz
That's really positive well done :smile:

Thank you :smile: Hope you're okay?
Original post by ScaryScience
Thanks, sweetie. Did you get any sleep? :frown: :penguinhug:

Slept from about 7.30am-11.30am :emo: Not too tired today but am sure it will hit me tomorrow, and I've got uni tomorrow :frown:
Original post by Pathway
No, going to be asking about a second opinion. My CMHT assessor basically sent me back to my GP saying it was only anxiety.

Just nervous she will agree? I dunno :frown:

There's no harm in trying and it may really help you out. Try and go whatever day it is :hugs:
Speaking to CPN tomorrow about starting ADHD meds. Nervous but kind of pumped at the idea of actually being able to concentrate (DISSERTATION BLEGH).
Slept from about 7.30am-11.30am :emo: Not too tired today but am sure it will hit me tomorrow, and I've got uni tomorrow :frown:

I'm sorry, hun :frown: Hoping you'll get lots of sleep tonight to try and mitigate it. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself if you can help it :hugs:
There's no harm in trying and it may really help you out. Try and go whatever day it is :hugs:

I'll try. Thank you :hugs:
So generally today is not going well. Quite surprised that my mood seems to be holding up. I have a practical until 5 and then an hour to learn 4 lectures worth of material for a supervision. After that I'm free to play on my roller skates for a couple of hours.
I'm sorry, hun :frown: Hoping you'll get lots of sleep tonight to try and mitigate it. Try not to put too much pressure on yourself if you can help it :hugs:

Thanks lovely :colondollar:

On FB if you need support :smile:
On FB if you need support :smile:

Thanks hun :kissing2:
Im so upset idk why I bother trying anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SweetNothing
Im so upset idk why I bother trying anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's happened? :frown:
I have come home form school early because I wasn't feeling well. Bleh, was was doing so good at getting 100% attendance for this term too :frown:
What's happened? :frown:

Okay so I've started 2 years at uni the past 2 years (obviously) and I've been accepted to my dream uni's but because I was suffering from my MH problems (unbeknownst to me at the time) I struggled and dropped out but now im getting help with my problems, I was all set for getting help at uni from student support etc and I was getting evidence to help me get my student finance back and Ive been rejected from one of the uni's and got offered a foundation course from the other (which I don't want) it's just horrible because I got accepted twice and now when I'm ready to go back they've changed their offers and I can't go to the ones I want :frown: I don't know why I've even bothered trying I just get let down so much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay so I've started 2 years at uni the past 2 years (obviously) and I've been accepted to my dream uni's but because I was suffering from my MH problems (unbeknownst to me at the time) I struggled and dropped out but now im getting help with my problems, I was all set for getting help at uni from student support etc and I was getting evidence to help me get my student finance back and Ive been rejected from one of the uni's and got offered a foundation course from the other (which I don't want) it's just horrible because I got accepted twice and now when I'm ready to go back they've changed their offers and I can't go to the ones I want :frown: I don't know why I've even bothered trying I just get let down so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry to hear that - I can see why you're disappointed :frown:
feeling really detached and sad. bleh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: That sucks. Have you tried contacting the uni with the foundation year, and talking things through?

feeling really detached and sad. bleh.

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.
How do you guys survive on not so much sleep? I sleep like 9/10 hours a day and I am still tired.
Original post by superwolf
:hugs: That sucks. Have you tried contacting the uni with the foundation year, and talking things through?

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

I've sent them an email and asking why they've offered me that alternative. I got one offer from a university that I don't really wanna go to I only accepted it cause it was close to home.

Latest