Turn on thread page Beta

What age do y'all wanna start making babies? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by voiceofreason234)
    *shrug* Guess I just don't feel emotionally attached, since I've only met it once to do a DNA test, lol.
    Ok cool

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by childofthesun)
    Would like to get married at around 24,so kids at 26
    i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Haha exactly.
    Everybody else saying how old they feel and I'm just chilling here like an old man with my walking stick...

Legit lol'd at "back pains", not bad for an old lady

Ngl was totally fishing for birthday wishes; you didn't disappoint

I'm not at the walking stick stage yet, but considering I have back pains...I probs should. Do you recommend any type of wood? Shiny? Matte?

I aim to pleeease.
    Though I thought it'd remind you that you're gonna be really old...YOU'RE GONNA BE 21 TOMORROW. How that does feel, granddad?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I wanna wait til I'm at least 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mochassassin)
    I'm not at the walking stick stage yet, but considering I have back pains...I probs should. Do you recommend any type of wood? Shiny? Matte?

I aim to pleeease.
    Though I thought it'd remind you that you're gonna be really old...YOU'RE GONNA BE 21 TOMORROW. How that does feel, granddad?
    asking me to recommend wood
    are you sure you're 20? :cool:

i'll keep that in mind; expect a message tomorrow now
    oh don't you start woman...
    i think i see a grey hair in your picture; maybe you should get that checked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    asking me to recommend wood
    are you sure you're 20? :cool:

i'll keep that in mind; expect a message tomorrow now
    oh don't you start woman...
    i think i see a grey hair in your picture; maybe you should get that checked
    Like I said, I feel like I'm 60! I feel like I should just quit uni and retire to a picturesque little Italian town and live out the rest of my days as a recluse.

What do you mean, 'expect a message tomorrow'?! Do you mean, you'll remind me it's your birthday and I'll rub it in your face again that you're 21?

I think that's you hallucinating, mate. So afraid to accept the fact that your healthy hair days is ephemeral...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Is there an age limit,like when you get past a certain age,you just shouldn't try. I know scientifically speaking once a woman reached 25 things start changing.

I would like to have at least one child before I reach 25 anyway
    Not having children until I'm at least 30, wanna do loads of stuff and see the world first.

ReputationRep:
    Like I said, I feel like I'm 60! I feel like I should just quit uni and retire to a picturesque little Italian town and live out the rest of my days as a recluse.

What do you mean, 'expect a message tomorrow'?! Do you mean, you'll remind me it's your birthday and I'll rub it in your face again that you're 21?

I think that's you hallucinating, mate. So afraid to accept the fact that your healthy hair days is ephemeral...
    hahaaa don't worry, you aren't alone!
    sometimes i just feel like running away to somewhere remote and living a simple life with no real pressure or responsibility

expect: verb (used with object): to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of.

and yes, i will do just that

don't diss, my hair is out of this world
    not gonna lie, your vocabulary game is impressing me today
    what do you study?
    *slyly checks your profile for clues*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    hahaaa don't worry, you aren't alone!
    sometimes i just feel like running away to somewhere remote and living a simple life with no real pressure or responsibility

expect: verb (used with object): to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of.

and yes, i will do just that

don't diss, my hair is out of this world
    not gonna lie, your vocabulary game is impressing me today
    what do you study?
    *slyly checks your profile for clues*
    Let's make a pact. One day when we've saved enough money, we'll retire to a picturesque little town and be badass OAP's who play pranks on the locals and play video games all day. Agreed?

I know what 'expect' means, smartass. I'm an English student (which you should know if you not-so-slyly checked me profile).

I don't believe your hair is out of this world - there's no evidence. YET.

Think we've derailed this thread, tbh. Ssssh.

ReputationRep:
    Let's make a pact. One day when we've saved enough money, we'll retire to a picturesque little town and be badass OAP's who play pranks on the locals and play video games all day. Agreed?

I know what 'expect' means, smartass. I'm an English student (which you should know if you not-so-slyly checked me profile).

I don't believe your hair is out of this world - there's no evidence. YET.

Think we've derailed this thread, tbh. Ssssh.
    that depends.....can you cook?

oooooh, english.... *winces*
    please, it's called being a considerate stalker.

hahaaa, that was subtle, almost impressed :cool:
    who says it's derailing?
    this thread is related to future aspirations which we were talking about

screw psychology, i should be a lawyer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    that depends.....can you cook?

oooooh, english.... *winces*
    please, it's called being a considerate stalker.

hahaaa, that was subtle, almost impressed :cool:
    who says it's derailing?
    this thread is related to future aspirations which we were talking about

screw psychology, i should be a lawyer.
    Maybe...guess you won't know until it's required i.e. when we retire in 50-60 years time.

You should be very impressed, faceless stalker.

I was almost on my way to becoming a lawyer. I don't recommend it...but hey, if it'll help us worm our way out of prison when we play pranks on the locals in the future, then GO FOR IT.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe...guess you won't know until it's required i.e. when we retire in 50-60 years time.

I was almost on my way to becoming a lawyer. I don't recommend it...but hey, if it'll help us worm our way out of prison when we play pranks on the locals in the future, then GO FOR IT.
    Why didi you drop a lucrative career in law and go for English instead ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Why didi you drop a lucrative career in law and go for English instead ?
    It bored me to tears. :ashamed2:
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by kurofune)
    Late 20s-mid 30s. not sure why OP and others claim that women can't wait. You can freeze your eggs, BTW. Also, there is nothing wrong with adopting-I think I want to have both biological and adopted children, tbh.

No offense, but it's slightly worrying that some of you want to have kids earlier-it's REALLY expensive to raise a kid, especially with all the academic stuff (e.g. university tuition, tutoring, music lessons, sports) you have to pay for.
    The older you get the harder it can be to sustain a pregnancy so yes you can use ivf with frozen eggs but staying pregnant is something that can be very difficult and theres only so much that can be done in that sense. Of course theres surrogacy and adoption which if i didnt have kids by the time i was in my 30s i d consider adoption for sure.

ReputationRep:

who says i won't become rich and retire when i'm 40?

faceless stalker sounds like the most badass enemy game enemy:cool:
    also, that was mean

mate, i'm to clever to ever get caught - if anything, i'd just frame you because your cooking standards became too poor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    who says i won't become rich and retire when i'm 40?

faceless stalker sounds like the most badass enemy game enemy:cool:
    also, that was mean

mate, i'm to clever to ever get caught - if anything, i'd just frame you because your cooking standards became too poor
    I say so.

Psssh, too* clever, are you sure? Nobody says my cooking standards will become too poor. Guess you'll never know now what a good cook I am now...joke is on you, buddy.

ReputationRep:
    I say so.

Psssh, too* clever, are you sure? Nobody says my cooking standards will become too poor. Guess you'll never know now what a good cook I am now...joke is on you, buddy.
    Well somebody isn't gonna profit when's make my millions then :/

Okay, that was probably one of the most hilariously unfortunate typo's I've ever made

Can you do a good Sunday roast?
    That's all I'd ever ask from you

Jokes are never on me, I'm the joker

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Well somebody isn't gonna profit when's make my millions then :/

Okay, that was probably one of the most hilariously unfortunate typo's I've ever made

Can you do a good Sunday roast?
    That's all I'd ever ask from you

Jokes are never on me, I'm the joker
    I'm gonna reply to this in the PM you sent. And you accuse ME of flirting. Pssshhh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna reply to this in the PM you sent. And you accuse ME of flirting. Pssshhh.
    it's called being a friendly, considerate stalker.

God :/
    although if you REALLY want, i guess getting this thread back on track wouldn't be the worst idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    it's called being a friendly, considerate stalker.

God :/
    Sssssshhhhhhh!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.