Turn on thread page Beta

PL Live: Arsenal v Liverpool 24.08.15 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    No representive or "should be would be could be " is just bs
    Fact is we scored, and you bottled your chances.
    u mad

So I'm not allowed to say on balance we should be ahead but you're allowed to cry that you should've scored?
    Arsenal fan...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by difeo)
    You're both **** lmao
    Lmao

(Original post by Numan786)
    Take Chambers off and put Debuchy on. Sub Walcott on for anonymous Giroud.
    Not sure why everyone on the TL is giving Giroud a hard time. Are we all watching the same game? He's literally had no service. We're getting swamped in midfield because of how Liverpool have set up. They've got one extra man in our strongest area. If Giroud was to get chance after chance and miss them all then I can relate to all the hate talk, for now, he's not getting fed.He's holding up the ball and doing what he can whilst we're not attacking. I can count on one finger how many times that ball has gone into our box, not many.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal fans using Mourinho tactics.
    Complain enough about the offside and hopefully people will forget how awful you've been.

ReputationRep:
    Inb4, you're chatting ****. You just fancy Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Don't ****ing care

We actually scored and they're hit the woodwork as always

We are being ROBBED
    All 20 teams get robbed throughout a season.
    Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    That first half was pretty embarrassing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Deb played really well in a cb position when he did last year. He also has pace, experience and can win headers.
    Debuchy is a RB, not a CB. One good game at CB last year doesn't change that. For all of Chamber's ineptitude, at least he has experience playing CB and is capable of bothering Benteke in the air. Send Debuchy in the second half and Benteke would eat him up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    u mad

So I'm not allowed to say on balance we should be ahead but you're allowed to cry that you should've scored?
    Arsenal fan...
    Say what you want but I present you the facts that :
    We scored and you didn't. We deserve to be in the lead and you don't. That is undeniable fact. No excuses around it

Admittedly I am mad but that's a tad bit obvious right now don't you think.

ReputationRep:
    Telling me we don't need to buy!

And not buy a striker. Stop backing Giroud. Anonymous as anonymous can be so far.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Lmao

Not sure why everyone on the TL is giving Giroud a hard time. Are we all watching the same game? He's literally had no service. We're getting swamped in midfield because of how Liverpool have set up. They've got one extra man in our strongest area. If Giroud was to get chance after chance and miss them all then I can relate to all the hate talk, for now, he's not getting fed.He's holding up the ball and doing what he can whilst we're not attacking. I can count on one finger how many times that ball has gone into our box, not many.
    The issue is that this isnt the right game for him. He's playing into the strenght of Liverpools cb's who prefer a physical game than a sprinting game. He cant run in behind. We need walcott on to make those runs. It's also Wengers fault for this set up. He should have put Ox or Walcott on the right if he wanted to play Giroud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AR_95)
    Say what you want but I present you the facts that :
    We scored and you didn't. We deserve to be in the lead and you don't. That is undeniable fact.
    You didn't score though.

Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    u mad

Arsenal fan...
    There's a big difference between "should be ahead but the ref made a mistake", and "should be ahead but we didn't play well enough".

ReputationRep:
    Inb4, you're chatting ****. You just fancy Giroud.
    Who doesnt

ReputationRep:
    The issue is that this isnt the right game for him. He's playing into the strenght of Liverpools cb's who prefer a physical game than a sprinting game. He cant run in behind. We need walcott on to make those runs. It's also Wengers fault for this set up. He should have put Ox or Walcott on the right if he wanted to play Giroud.
    I see, I see. Very true actually.

We won't make a change until the 87th minute :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    If we still had szczesny the game would already be over..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    There's a big difference between "should be ahead but the ref made a mistake", and "should be ahead but we didn't play well enough".
    Of course there is, I'm still not over the offside decision against City a few seasons back.

Although it's fair to say that even though you had a clear goal rules offside, you haven't played well enough to warrant being ahead.
    Anyway, we'll see how it goes - i expect you to still win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    I really can't see any argument against giving each team a set number of video appeals per game like they successfully do in tons of other sports. We're only 3 games into the season and there have already been numerous instances of wrong decisions changing games that could have been easily challenged and overturned with a video replay.
    Yep, the whole "ruins the flow of the game" or "ruins the SPIRIT of the game" are both BS, especially the latter, lol wtf is that.

Surgeons... "anesthetic?! Nah man ruins the spirit of slicing and dicing when they're asleep!"

Give each team 2 or 3 per game, job done.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool don't deserve to be ahead. They hit the woodwork. You didn't score. If you deserved to be ahead you should have scored. Arsenal deserve to be ahead. Pool just haven't taken their chances

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pretty obvious you fancy Giroud but good post nonetheless. Giroud's done nothing wrong. Our defense and mid (including Santi) has given it away so many times before Giroud had the chance of doing anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    You didn't score though.

Arsenal 0-0 Liverpool.

Insightful from you as always.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 25, 2015
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.