Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got a total of 39 - what do people think? I'm not sure myself, I know last year was higher but the UKCAT average has dropped this year. That's what Im praying for anyway

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview offer, check your emails everyone!! Woooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcdcph)
    Just got an interview offer, check your emails everyone!! Woooo
    What score was yours my son has 42.5 score,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1966)
    What score was yours my son has 42.5 score,
    43.5 I believe! Although I am a gap year student so I will be ranked separately to those currently doing their a-levels and graduates 😊 Good luck to him!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkjljkio)
    Just got an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your score? Are you an undergraduate student

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DocPK)
    What was your score? Are you an undergraduate student
    45, and yeah I'm an undergraduate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations! I have 41, really hoping for an interview. GCSEs letting me down 😭

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congrats - Overseas graduate here with 42.5 - if anyone's international and have an interview invite please let me know what your score is!

ReputationRep:
    Still checking email and nothing there.. I hope they're going in alphabetical order as I'm a Z 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Score of 46.5 and no interview offer really thought I'd applied to my strengths but beginning to stress now as not a single interview yet from any uni.

ReputationRep:
    I have a score of 42.5 what do you think my chances are of interview?? Well done to everyone who has one already you all must be so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richy t)
    Score of 46.5 and no interview offer really thought I'd applied to my strengths but beginning to stress now as not a single interview yet from any uni.
    Dude, if someone with 43.5 AND 45 got an invite, you are getting one too. Just wait for it to come. Be rational

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna77)
    I have a score of 42.5 what do you think my chances are of interview?? Well done to everyone who has one already you all must be so happy!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not sure if you're expecting some sort of premonition read here lol. All of us can only wait and see. If we are using percentages of last year's cut off, we are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayrk)
    Dude, if someone with 43.5 AND 45 got an invite, you are getting one too. Just wait for it to come. Be rational

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm trying but this site drives me mad with worry!!! I need to stop reading the threads I think. Thanks for trying to calm me but I'm loosing rational thought😬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcdcph)
    43.5 I believe! Although I am a gap year student so I will be ranked separately to those currently doing their a-levels and graduates 😊 Good luck to him!
    My son Iis a Gap year student too but score less than yours 42.5 hope is it good enough for interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayrk)
    Not sure if you're expecting some sort of premonition read here lol. All of us can only wait and see. If we are using percentages of last year's cut off, we are fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, it's such a tense wait since nobody knows what the cut off will be this year! Thanks anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anna77)
    Yeah, it's such a tense wait since nobody knows what the cut off will be this year! Thanks anyway
    Equally nervous But seems like we've a chance since 43.5 has an invite

ReputationRep:
    Just got my interview email!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S1966)
    My son Iis a Gap year student too but score less than yours 42.5 hope is it good enough for interview.
    I hope so! They said on the open day gap year students were at a disadvantage compared to current a-level students with scoring on the new numerical system so they expected ours to be lower than current students but would mark them separately to keep it fair so don't worry!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 16, 2017

University open days

• University of Leicester
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.