Turn on thread page Beta

I prefer an interracial relashionship who is in the same case? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan.N)
    Where u come from? I see you as an active member here, many times....New to TSR as well
    ... Yes

ReputationRep:
    I Want someone who has the same exact mix as me so I don't have the headache of teaching them ten million different cultures.

ReputationRep:
    italian/german/persian girl pls have my babies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I don't mind, it really depends on what the person is like
    yeh always use that emoticon.

but yeh personalitys it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by selena gomez)
    italian/german/persian girl pls have my babies
    Persian people are beautiful. Agree with your taste.

ReputationRep:
    just reading thru this thread reminiscing (it was bumped) n bloody ****in hell m8 u havent changed :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Though I certainly agree with the sentiments expressed here. I think people 'want' to think they are okay with interracial relationships. But perhaps would feel much more differently if it was someone close to them e.g. a family member.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    Persian people are beautiful. Agree with your taste.
    why thank you (for both comments)

ReputationRep:
    Well... I find paler skin very attractive but I guess I could fall for someone different.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely. My current gf is Afghan. As far as I'm concerned, you can't really get more exotic.

My friend is exactly the same, except he only dates Indian women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by navarre)
    Definitely. My current gf is Afghan. As far as I'm concerned, you can't really get more exotic.

My friend is exactly the same, except he only dates Indian women.
    Oh wow. Afghan and Indian
    What are you if you don't mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    I have a preference for my own race. In particular, I find Indian men very attractive and then Pakistanis. Nevertheless, interracial relationships are amazing. I've found Italian, some Arabic and some British men to be attractive too. Tbh all races are beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Yeh know me well
    we've never talked before but yeh miss serah.

may the force be with you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    Oh wow. Afghan and Indian
    What are you if you don't mind me asking?
    White British guy myself.

ReputationRep:
    I myself have been in UK for more than a year, even though I find British/Scottish gals attractive but in general, I find all women in all races attractive, at least some points of them. Every race has its own attractive things. I just wonder if when I see a foreign gal then I find them attractive or to be into them, is it sth real or just 'interracial attractiveness'

ReputationRep:
    I am attracted to all races but I am most interested in my own (pakistani/indian/bengali or middle eastern) b/c of culture and family

ReputationRep:
    I've dated white guys and asian guys but I wouldn't rule out someone of my own race or from asia

ReputationRep:
    Japanese and Korean girls are kinda GOAT, so that'd be great. I almost find the idea of dating a white girl a bit boring. Don't know why. I would also prefer if a girl had a foreign accent to be fair. If I can meet a Canadian girl with Korean or Japanese parents then holy **** I'd be smitten probably. Canadian accent on an asian girl would be so fire. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Need to find my self a girl who's black / east asian mixed

drooool :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadiseFound)
    TSR in a nutshell

The white guys all want a white/Asian/black girl

The white girls all want a white guy

The black girls always want a tall white guy with a beard/Middle Eastern. (Dating black guys is so 2000s)

The black guys all want a white girl/Asian

The Asians only mix together for fear of getting exiled from their families.

So basically white skin is prized.
    Asian here, won't go for another Asian like ever ( orientals don't count).

Into white guys/gals mostly, the occasional oriental or black. But I'm open minded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2016
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.