Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tab19)
    No it's not late at all, I haven't sent mine off yet, mines getting sent in 2 weeks or sooner, so it's ok, hope that helps 😊
    Yeah, thank you at least I'm not alone

ReputationRep:
    People who are panicking about not sending off forms: don't worry! The UCAS deadline isn't until January as you know and all applications have to be considered equally before that deadline! Applying early just gives you more choice of interview dates in case you can't go on one day, and worst case scenario gives you more time to use Extra if you need it! (Fingers crossed none of us do!)

So far I've had 1 rejection from Kingston and 1 invitation from City to do their Maths and English tests (they only interview people who pass those!)

Hope everyone is starting to hear back from their choices! The wait is awful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fc93)
    People who are panicking about not sending off forms: don't worry! The UCAS deadline isn't until January as you know and all applications have to be considered equally before that deadline! Applying early just gives you more choice of interview dates in case you can't go on one day, and worst case scenario gives you more time to use Extra if you need it! (Fingers crossed none of us do!)

So far I've had 1 rejection from Kingston and 1 invitation from City to do their Maths and English tests (they only interview people who pass those!)

Hope everyone is starting to hear back from their choices! The wait is awful!
    How was the interview process for Kingston ? And good luck for City!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingK16)
    How was the interview process for Kingston ? And good luck for City!
    Hello! Kingston rejected me without interview... annoying. Haven't had feedback from them yet and I called them on Friday!

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethaaaaany)
    This sounds really good! Joining the army is something I've considered for after I graduate but I didn't know you could train on the job. I definitely think if I don't have any luck during this current UCAS cycle I'll look into it
    You should. Its a great opportunity. Don't let anything stop you from doing the things you love!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have received an interview for Bristol (UWE) this morning. Adult nursing - 16th December!!!

So pleased

Mel x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am Shereen.

Applying...

Branch: Adult Nursing
    Uni(s) applying to: Bedfordshire & Hertfordshire
    Relevant experience/extra info: Worked full time as a Care Assistant for a Bupa home this summer, and currently working just weekends in the same job whilst studying in college.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Sent my application off today, applied for:

John Moores
    Edge Hill
    Chester
    UCLAN
    Manchester Met

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MNicoleB96)
    I have received an interview for Bristol (UWE) this morning. Adult nursing - 16th December!!!

So pleased

Mel x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    hoping to do adult nursing
    applying for:
    Kings College London
    City University London
    Greenwich University
    Manchester
    Nottingham
    Would be great to know what to expect from interviews or how to prepare!!

ReputationRep:
    hey guys. I want to do child nursing at either Sheffield Halam, Huddersfield, Leeds or York. I only got an e-mail saying my application was processed and got sent to the unis. I'm so nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Hey peeps, I'm planning on sending my applications like mid November, am I risking not getting a place if I send it in at that time, getting nervous as I keep reading people have already sent there's and are getting interviews already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiffsssx)
    Hey peeps, I'm planning on sending my applications like mid November, am I risking not getting a place if I send it in at that time, getting nervous as I keep reading people have already sent there's and are getting interviews already
    Hello!

Please don't worry! I said in an earlier post that all applications submitted before January 15th have to be considered equally so you are no worse off at all for waiting!

The only benefit to sending it before January is more choice of interview date and most unis don't seem to start interviewing until November and some even later!

Don't panic and good luck with your application!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Figroll97)
    Hello
    applying for:
    Kings College London
    City University London
    Greenwich University
    Manchester
    Nottingham
    I got an offer from KCL last year. Is there anything particular you'd like to know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairplaytoyou)
    I got an offer from KCL last year. Is there anything particular you'd like to know?
    Just wondering (sorry to butt in!) when you were interviewed for King's?

ReputationRep:
    I am sending my application off for adult nursing on Friday.Has anyone got a rough idea of when offers of interviews are given? Im applying for KCL, Nottingham, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Coventry. Thanks! X

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, got an offer for interview for Surrey University today (Child Nursing) for November 3rd, anybody else? Little bit shocked because I didn't think I'd be hearing anything for a good couple of months!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Figroll97)
    Hello
    applying for:
    Kings College London
    City University London
    Greenwich University
    Manchester
    Nottingham
    If there's anything you want to know about KCL, I can send me friend the thread link, as she's in year 2 there on adult x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethaaaaany)
    Hiya, got an offer for interview for Surrey University today (Child Nursing) for November 3rd, anybody else? Little bit shocked because I didn't think I'd be hearing anything for a good couple of months!
    Hey, hope you don't mind me replying! Congratulations on your interview!!
    Where else have you applied for child nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madmaddy123)
    Hey, hope you don't mind me replying! Congratulations on your interview!!
    Where else have you applied for child nursing?
    Hey, of course not! Thank-you!

I've also applied to Nottingham, Keele and QUB for Child Nursing and Southampton for Dual and Adult Branch. How about yourself?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 31, 2016
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.