Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lostrider)
    Thank you it looks a lot more clearly now

Just wondering do you think one of the two options for question 2 (mentioned above) are likely to come up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course its hard to predict, but i think there is a high chance one of them feature. i think it'll probably be as a 10 marker because theres a lot of points to talk about. Keep up the predictions btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1qwwe)
    can someone who has purchased the revision tool please take one for the team and post it online
    You mean the econplusdal model answers? I had them, but i wiped my ass with them as thats all they were worthy of.
    Sorry

ReputationRep:
    OCR are going to put some unexpected/very difficult things in this exam.

ReputationRep:
    what else does your magical crystal ball tell you? :P
    (Original post by Pato1)

ReputationRep:
    hey, sorry if this has already been answered but I asked my economics teacher this and I didn't get a proper explanation from him.

Are the questions all based on topics from the stimuli? or do we need to know the full spec inside and out?

I'd rather save time with revision and only focus on the important stuff, but I'm scared a random question on something like IMF may come up. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody have econ+dal's model answer that they wouldn't mind PMing me or sharing with the group? I'm extremely worried about this exam and desperately need to do well after ****ing up the two resits for Unit 1 and 2 :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pato1)
    What makes you say that??

I've been thinking the same after the f581 resit which was just strange

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What makes you say that??

I've been thinking the same after the f581 resit which was just strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Considering people have pretty much shaped a paper already, it's too good to be true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starwarsjedi123)
    You mean the econplusdal model answers? I had them, but i wiped my ass with them as thats all they were worthy of.
    Sorry
    Aren't they good he's promised a's and a*s

ReputationRep:
    Will a fall in the TOT lead to a rise in the costs of production?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 24601jvj)
    Will a fall in the TOT lead to a rise in the costs of production?
    Vice versa. A rise in costs of production increases export prices so ToT improve. thats what i think. @keynes24 may know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uzochi97x)
    Aren't they good he's promised a's and a*s
    i suppose they're average. Most of the predictions are intuitive, i.e., you could probably predict yourself, and the answers arent that great either - nothing you couldnt think of by yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_)
    hey, sorry if this has already been answered but I asked my economics teacher this and I didn't get a proper explanation from him.

Are the questions all based on topics from the stimuli? or do we need to know the full spec inside and out?

I'd rather save time with revision and only focus on the important stuff, but I'm scared a random question on something like IMF may come up. thanks
    It will mainly be based on the extracts, but you could still get the odd 4 marker on e.g. the IMF, as you can see in past papers

ReputationRep:
    Guys how much are we supposed to write for a 10 mark question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pato1)
    Considering people have pretty much shaped a paper already, it's too good to be true.
    Do you think we could ring them and just ask if the paper will be like previous years i.e. based around the case study mainly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do you think we could ring them and just ask if the paper will be like previous years i.e. based around the case study mainly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GinMC 1124)
    Guys how much are we supposed to write for a 10 mark question?
    depends on the size of your handwriting. i'd say about 1 side of a4, perhaps slightly more/less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starwarsjedi123)
    depends on the size of your handwriting. i'd say about 1 side of a4, perhaps slightly more/less.
    cheers and for 20 you'd say about 3 pages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GinMC 1124)
    cheers and for 40 you'd say about 3 pages
    20?? yeah i'd say around 3 sides of a4

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    oh of course. And while you're at it, please ask them the exact wording of the 20 marker. cheers

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.