Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    well it would be if it wasn't a totally unrelated genus

aesthetics mean nothing when determining a species
    Nuh-uh, it's everything. I mean, you can't call a cat a cow. Why? Because aesthetics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    This.

The UK clearly didn't want Miliband's more left views, never mind Corbyn.
    How do you know it was down to his views?

I didn't want him because he came across as a blathering moron.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    She said she voted for Kendall not Corbyn?
    II think they are decided to spend their evening arguing with a 'green' who supports Corbyn and picked me out as a likely candidate, somehow, despite the fact I'm a lifelong labour member around the centre of the party. That didn't fit their narrative so they've decided to plough ahead anyway.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Imperion)
    Nuh-uh, it's everything. I mean, you can't call a cat a cow. Why? Because aesthetics
    no, u can't call a cat a cow bc cows are bovines and cats are felines. they are not the same species bc they cannot interbreed to produce fertile offspring bc they are too genetically diverse and not related to a common ancestor

ReputationRep:
    My god, tory voters are smug, stupid, naive, hubristic.

60% is a ****ing massive mandate - and mostly of non-traditional labour supporters. 60%. That is unprecedented. He could easily get 40-50% of the general vote.

What are tories on? A pathetic 36%? They don't stand a chance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    It means a sweetheart

Oh go for it!
    oh ok I see

yup it's a uni I know for sure I'm applying to and I'm really desperate for an offer

ReputationRep:
    no, u can't call a cat a cow bc cows are bovines and cats are felines. they are not the same species bc they cannot interbreed to produce fertile offspring bc they are too genetically diverse and not related to a common ancestor
    Oh now mammals don't have a common ancestor?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Oh now mammals don't have a common ancestor?
    yes ofc but then they split into different ancestors over time, ultimately all life evolved from amino acids but that dosen't mean all life is the same species.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If Corbryn ever became Prime minister I hope He introduces an act into parliament, whereby an employee can not be discriminated against for their appearance, e.g facial hair, tattoos, hair styles, by employees. I mean it is about time, we do live in the 21st century, Corbryn seems like the type of guy who would be for this.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I also hopes that he deports this scum

Name:  91890.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  41.5 KB

ReputationRep:
    yes ofc but then they split into different ancestors over time, ultimately all life evolved from amino acids but that dosen't mean all life is the same species.
    You left no gaps this time. Now how am I supposed to counter? :unimpressed:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You left no gaps this time. Now how am I supposed to counter? :unimpressed:
    :rofl: you are not supposed to counter because.. i am right

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: you are not supposed to counter because.. i am right
    But you support Labour?! :eek: How contradictory.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    But you support Labour?! :eek: How contradictory.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i don't support labour im just interested in politics hence why i made the thread, the only reason why i am on this thread is bc i wanted to tell the OP that i accidently made the same thread. I like reporting current affairs but that dosen;t mean i support the topics hence why i said 'thoughts' on my thread. FYI i don't support any party wholely as they all have good and bad points about them

ReputationRep:
    i don't support labour im just interested in politics hence why i made the thread, the only reason why i am on this thread is bc i wanted to tell the OP that i accidently made the same thread. I like reporting current affairs but that dosen;t mean i support the topics hence why i said 'thoughts' on my thread. FYI i don't support any party wholely as they all have good and bad points about them
    But the question is, where do you lie on the political spectrum? :holmes: There's always that party that has a soft spot, that you agree with 50.1% of your heart
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    But the question is, where do you lie on the political spectrum? :holmes: There's always that party that has a soft spot, that you agree with 50.1% of your heart
    kind of in the middle i suppose i don't like the right and i don't like the left to i guess that means the middle but i don't like the lib dems either

ReputationRep:
    Commissar Corbyn, bringing about the conservative majority since 2015.

ReputationRep:
    kind of in the middle i suppose i don't like the right and i don't like the left to i guess that means the middle but i don't like the lib dems either
    Is it just general indecisiveness or no party represent CoolCavy?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Is it just general indecisiveness or no party represent CoolCavy?
    yeah i suppose, lol yeah i have a mixture of views from all parties so maby i shud just make a coolcavy party

ReputationRep:
    yeah i suppose, lol yeah i have a mixture of views from all parties so maby i shud just make a coolcavy party
    Do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!! JUST DO IT

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.