queen-bee, the size queen. :laugh:
    lolololol the irony.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    queen-bee, the size queen. :laugh:
    Loooooooooool 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're on The Student Room but somehow you aren't able to use the most basic of research skills to google "average penis size"

I despair..... Britain is finished.

ReputationRep:
    7 inches pushing the ruler to the bone is not big

7 inches measured properly from the base to the tip of your **** is big

ReputationRep:
    We're all pissed anyway - Bionic penis man has an 8 inch wazza.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    7" is the top 10% so yeah it's big. But that's in actual inches, not penis inches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Arabs are basically mixed race african right? so in theory should be at least 8 inches. one of the few attributes of being an arab
    mixed race african? wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwat noo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by )
    Looooool higher end of the average Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahaha
    hahhaahhahahahahaahhahahhahahaah hahahahhahahahaha
    ahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha hhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahha hahahahahahhahahhahahahhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahh ahahahaahahahahahhahah. hahahhahhahaahhahhahhahahhhhahah ahaahhaha omg ahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahh ahahha. Poor you.
    Spoiler:
    Show

As a girl, your WAY over the top and frankly, d*ckish response really does scream micro d*ck (which wouldn't be a problem if you weren't so horrible yourself). Stop being as *ss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I know it's not common but like I've said,both the guys I was with were 7+ inches. I'm actually fine with 7 but probably wouldn't go any lower. Depends on girth too,of course
    You're a very accommodating girl. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia_x)
    As a girl, your WAY over the top and frankly, d*ckish response really does scream micro d*ck (which wouldn't be a problem if you weren't so horrible yourself). Stop being as *ss.
    Thank you for that Alicia. Tbh it didn't even offend me since it was so over the top it became comical. I just rolled my eyes. XD

Always nice to know the majority of women are sensible and wouldn't mind if a guy wasn't *ahem* well-endowed in that department. Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Thank you for that Alicia. Tbh it didn't even offend me since it was so over the top it became comical. I just rolled my eyes. XD

Always nice to know the majority of women are sensible and wouldn't mind if a guy wasn't *ahem* well-endowed in that department. Haha
    Don't worry about it xD It was quite comical to read, but still completely unecessary of him, you know? Six inches is all good, don't worry about that either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia_x)
    Don't worry about it xD It was quite comical to read, but still completely unecessary of him, you know? Six inches is all good, don't worry about that either
    Well you seem like a very nice person, I'm sure any guy would be lucky to have you whether well-endowed or not. Haha xD

Yeah I know, I shouldn't worry, just people like Queen Bee make me feel slightly insecure but it is what it is. People have their preferences. I won't lose any sleep over it since I want someone to like me for me.

Well you seem like a very nice person, I'm sure any guy would be lucky to have you whether well-endowed or not. Haha xD

Yeah I know, I shouldn't worry, just people like Queen Bee make me feel slightly insecure but it is what it is. People have their preferences. I won't lose any sleep over it since I want someone to like me for me.
    What happened to 'I'm at the upper end of average and fine with it'?

ReputationRep:

Aw, thanks

That's the right attitude! I would ignore people like that -- they're not worth anyone's time. The comments made by that person were particularly horrible in my opinion.

ReputationRep:

What have I done?

ReputationRep:
    What happened to 'I'm at the upper end of average and fine with it'?
    I am fine with it, since I know the vast majority of women would be fine with my size, and I know I'm not small. I admit, when you come across size queens, you feel a tiny bit of insecurity, but it passes pretty quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Not that big. I took 8 inches my first time with no pain or difficulty at all (male).
    lol'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What have I done?
    You've not necesarily done anything, just you said you would only date a guy who had a 7+ inch penis, and you've even measured your exes and ****. I don't match up to that ideal, which gives a slight pang of insecurity but it passes. Like I said I'm fine with what I have.

ReputationRep:
    You've not necesarily done anything, just you said you would only date a guy who had a 7+ inch penis, and you've even measured your exes and ****. I don't match up to that ideal, which gives a slight pang of insecurity but it passes. Like I said I'm fine with what I have.
    If I really liked someone,that wouldn't be the case but if was just a fling then I don't really care. No need to feel insecure

ReputationRep:
    I just don't think a 7 inch erect penis is all that big, it just average or maybe slightly above average. On TSR however everyone talks about 7 inch penises like they're big, what do you think? girls preferably...
    Mmmmmm ...😅👀👀😋 keep it a secret if you have a girlfriend -we need to meeeet!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.