Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biodentist)
    i really dont think 300 were interviewd... or even 250... makes zero sence as mmis lasted 9 days? and there were 1 mornin and 1 afternoon interview a day...so seems alot more than 300
    Yes but that number could include dental hygienist/ therapy students tho

ReputationRep:
    It seems as if more than 300 were interviewed. When I went, in the morning there were 4 groups of 8 people meaning 32 in one morning. I'm assuming that the same number were interviewed in the afternoon - that's 64 in one day? It just doesn't sound right. And also they didn't interview the hygiene and therapy people then because I was talking to the women who teaches it and she said they haven't started interviewing people yet. But nonetheless, it could of been another course they were interviewing for as well as dentistry

ReputationRep:
    We'll probably be given a decision within the next two weeks. Has anybody had any offers from other unis?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentist214)
    We'll probably be given a decision within the next two weeks. Has anybody had any offers from other unis?
    Yh i had Plymouth offer from december and im still waiting on bham and leeds😩

ReputationRep:
    Did they say they'd give offers or rejections out up to the middle of March or middle of March onwards? I wish it didn't take this long 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentistry101)
    Did they say they'd give offers or rejections out up to the middle of March or middle of March onwards? I wish it didn't take this long 😭
    When I asked they said to give it a month so I'm assuming we should hear back this week or next...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dentistry101)
    I rang them up today and asked when decisions are going to be handed out. They told me decisions will be given out by next week. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    This wait is a killer

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dent89)
    Just got an offer
    Same! Congrats! 🎉

ReputationRep:
    Offer!! So happy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Leeds offer! Yay really happy

ReputationRep:
    Leeds offer

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone I just received my email from Leeds and it's a rejection good luck and keep checking ur emails, has anyone applied Teesside iv been accepted to start this September

ReputationRep:
    Leeds offer !!!

ReputationRep:
    Leeds offer!!!
    Im soooo happy! 😊☺😊😊😊

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just got an offer from Leeds too! absolutely over the moon!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Just got a Leeds offer :') congratulations to everyone else who got one xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am so upset right now...got rejection (
    Can anyone pm or just reply here what I can do to still get into Leeds?
    Or if nobody knows should I also call Leeds to ask them?
    Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    im heartbroken too.. i nearly just made the offer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2016
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.