Turn on thread page Beta

Man got his penis cut off for raping female student in China watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Don't knock it 'till you try it.
    Castration? I might give that one a pass mate.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Castration? I might give that one a pass mate.
    Pussy.

ReputationRep:
    If that was the case what would they do to women

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    good, this should be done to every rapist - man or woman

So what would happen to women?!?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jevan163)
    (Original post by z33)

So what would happen to women?!?!?!?!?
    Well apparently the definition of rape means a women cant be a rapist, only a sex offender.
    So a different punishment could be devised by the angry mob committee to deal with situation where an angry mob is angry at a women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeGuy)
    If this guy is capable of rape then I don't think he should be allowed children, not as a punishment but because of the fact that he may not be mentally stable enough to take care of kids and if he's already raped a random women imagine what kind of abuse he could implement on his own kids.

also I agree people can change but someone who's so unstable that they rape another person probably won't change and still be a scumbag
    There's s difference between being committing rape and being a pedophile. By your logic if I have a fight with someone I shouldn't be allowed children either in case I abuse them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnimeGuy)
    If you punish a murderer you take his weapon away if you punish a rapists you take his genitals away.
    Rapists don't deserve human rights
    Sounds like victim blaming to me...

ReputationRep:
    sickening, so you people are saying if a woman rapes me, we should just cut her privates off. disgusting mentality among people in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Most Competitive)
    Serves him right imo
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Ahaha, karma's a ***** isn't it?
    (Original post by saxsan4)
    Should not have raped her then
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Cool. This shoould be law everywhere.
    (Original post by z33)
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Good. That has made my day that.

Any rapist, immaterial of their ethnicity or skin colour, deserves the same punishment.
    Angry mobs mutilating people isn't justice. This sort of behavior isn't something to be applauded or encouraged. Somebody accused or suspected of rape - even if there were eye witnesses - at the very least deserves a fair trial and legal representation. We don't even know if this guy actually did it, yet you are already cheering for the crowd that acted criminally (and may also not have known). And even if he did commit rape, chopping up body parts is no civilized form of punishment.

I know many of you are only teenagers, but grow up, seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dandaman1)
    Angry mobs mutilating people isn't justice. This sort of behavior isn't something to be applauded or encouraged. Somebody accused or suspected of rape - even if there were eye witnesses - at the very least deserves a fair trial and legal representation. We don't even know if this guy actually did it, yet you are already cheering for the crowd that acted criminally (and may also not have known). And even if he did commit rape, chopping up body parts is no civilized form of punishment.

I know many of you are only teenagers, but grow up, seriously.
    Refrain from unnecessary ad hominem arguments and insults. Weakens your own position, and merely alienates us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JeremyOU)
    Well apparently the definition of rape means a women cant be a rapist, only a sex offender.
    So a different punishment could be devised by the angry mob committee to deal with situation where an angry mob is angry at a women.
    They can if it is statutory rape or an accessory to rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    They can if it is statutory rape or an accessory to rape.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What even is an accessory to rape? "Here, you hold them down while I **** them"????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    What even is an accessory to rape? "Here, you hold them down while I **** them"????

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    All of you saying physical castration should happen to rapists are despicable tbh. Are you all barbarians? Rape is a terrible crime and the man in question deserves a lengthy prison sentence, but not to have his penis chopped off. That would break the human rights act, as article 3 of the ECHR states, "No one shall be subjected to torture or inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment."
    Hallelujah, glad someone on here has some sense, two wrongs don't make a right. While I won't lose too much sleep over what happened to the guy if he did indeed commit the crime, barbaric vigilante justice should no place in a modern, civilised society, I haven't seen the story so I can't comment on it specifically, but people should leave justice up to the justice system to fairly decide what punishment they deserve, you can't trust an angry mob to fairly decide whether someone's guilty of a crime and there's always the chance the person could be innocent.

So to applaud what's happened here is just absurd and a bit disturbing tbh, do some people want a Medieval style of justice back or something? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truths)
    I hope you guys realise there is no information that indicates this wasn't the rule of law. This was vigilante "justice" from a mob. Was he found guilty by the courts or even tried? Was there any investigation at all? You don't know the answer to these things but you are commending this behaviour.
    How would you feel if you got castrated because someone simply pointed the finger at you? You guys need to get into critical thinking instead of being so emotional.
    Exactly, some of the posts on this thread themselves actually somewhat demonstrate why vigilante justice is never a good thing, people's reactions are just so emotional when it comes to crime, especially rape, that they don't bother to stop of think whether what they're doing is the right thing or whether their target is even guilty of the crime at all, there's a reason why the justice system is ruled by facts and evidence and not emotion, vigilante and mob 'justice' should have no place in a modern, civilised society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    by angry mob and was reminded that this is not india

I dont know which one is worse, the rape or the...
    Spoiler:
    Show

WARNING EXTREME GRAPHICS
    http://www.dawgshed.com/threads/fore...ry-mob.163499/

look...........I have to post link from censored source to comply to forum rules. The uncensored one can be found through google search. There is one on liveleak.

What's the point bringing it up, especially from another part of the world, when it comes to rape there's all sorts of crazy things going on in other countrieslike in some countries, the woman gets blamed and punished for being raped, stoned to death even

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.