Turn on thread page Beta

PL Live: Chelsea v Liverpool 31/10 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Breaking News: Mourinho's P45 is waiting for him in the changing rooms shortly.

Last words as chelsea manager? (Referee was unfair on us....blah blah). K mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    You gon bring the champagne or shall I

And nah tbh, it's just the fact that the arrogant **** is getting the sack that's funny. Whether that's a good thing for Chelsea or not who cares.

Just happy for the likes of Zerf, Lucio, The joker and Samir etc who can sleep well tonight whilst clutching mini Klopp dolls.
    All hail Klopp.

Think that should be on the signature of every Liverpool poster on here...

ReputationRep:
    Mou will leave himself even if he doesn't get sacked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looseseal)
    Mourinho is done. Can't say I'll even be sad to see him leave. My only worry is the compensation package...
    Probably lost on purpose, take the 20m payout and piss off to PSG for money and an easy life.

ReputationRep:
    Zouma. GOAT RWB.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Zouma. GOAT RWB.
    99 crossing confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubzeh)
    Zouma. GOAT RWB.
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to think that mourinho is wanting to get sacked. Rip chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait for the post-match interviews

ReputationRep:
    Poppin bottles already, got the glasses ready! You coming?

And nah tbh, it's just the fact that the arrogant **** is getting the sack that's funny. Whether that's a good thing for Chelsea or not who cares.Just happy for the likes of Zerf, Lúcio, The joker and Samir etc who can sleep well tonight whilst clutching mini Klopp dolls.
    Amen to this ! Let's have a minutes silence for Mourinho #RIPM8 #ItWasFun #WhileItLasted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Mou will leave himself even if he doesn't get sacked.
    He'd surely want the massive payout though?

ReputationRep:
    What a massive result and performance. Think that will give Liverpool a lot of confidence going forward.

ReputationRep:
    Shed rn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Probably lost on purpose, take the 20m payout and piss off to PSG for money and an easy life.
    Pretty much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Sheddy on a broken train, Chelsea with a broken bus..... Mou on his bike....
    lmao I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    Is it now Klopp 3-0 Mourinho? Or have there been more games between them than this and the CL semi 2013

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zerforax)
    What a massive result and performance. Think that will give Liverpool a lot of confidence going forward.
    Klopp didn't even have a fully fit striker today and he just beat Chelsea away.

Mans a genius and I hold my hands up for being so negative beforehand.

ReputationRep:

And nah tbh, it's just the fact that the arrogant **** is getting the sack that's funny. Whether that's a good thing for Chelsea or not who cares.

Just happy for the likes of Zerf, Lúcio, The joker and Samir etc who can sleep well tonight whilst clutching mini Klopp dolls.
    That's not the only thing I'll be doing with my mini Klopp doll

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the sweat patch on Mourinho's chest.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.